查看: 54|回复: 0

初中水平英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一个好的英文自我介绍能让人对你迅速产生深刻的影响,今天师哈哈网小编就来告诉你初中水平英语自我介绍,欢迎阅读。
初中水平英语自我介绍 篇【1】  hi, my name is xxx. i'm xx years old, a middle school student apparently. i love music very much although i'm not very good at singing.
  i've been playing guzheng, an ancient traditional instrument for a long time and now i'm in level 10, which means a really high level among the amateurs.
  apart from that, i also like to reading and writing. they both give me a lot of fun and build my unique personality as well as my goal and dream. i like wangfei very much. she could be my favorite singer....
  personally, i've been considering i have a really complicated personality because sometimes don't really like to study, sometimes..... however, i'm very positive and look forwards to my future because i'm the one who will realize my goal.
初中水平英语自我介绍 篇【2】  i come from china.i am 13.i am a lively girl.my name is wang ting,and my english name is linda.i am keen on sports,because it can make me strong.
  i also like reading book,because i can learn some knowladge.i like reading best.i enjoy it when i was a child,i think it has many attractions.
  my ambition is to be a teacher in poor mountain region schools,the children there cannot go to school for they're so poor.
  they are so clever and lovely,it is really a pity if they cannot go to school.so i want to help them.thank you
初中水平英语自我介绍 篇【3】  hello,everyone,i am honored to be here to give my speech.my name is ... and i am in a middle school ,where i has spent about two years .
  my hobby is seeing english movies and janpanese cartoons .i am very popular among my friends and i am always ready to help people who are in trouble.
  my english is very good ,for i always believe that :where there is a will,there is a way.i keep on learning everyday,in the hope that one day i could communicate with forengiers fluently.
  that's all.thank you for listening.
  • 初中水平英语自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.