查看: 63|回复: 0

大学生英语口语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:11:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中国的大学生英语普遍都是阅读听力强,口语写作差。,要么是不知所云,要么就是单调乏味。下面是小编为大家收集关于大学生英语口语演讲稿,欢迎借鉴参考。
  大学生英语口语演讲稿
  good morning/evening/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen :
  today, my speech is about talents,in my opionion, talents are indispensable in nowadays society. as is known to all that the fight among countries is actually the fight among talents.
  first, I'd like to define the word"talent" in my idea, a talent is one person who is good at or expertised in some or multiple areas. nowadays, as the world developing goes on , if one country want to rank top or do a good job in the world, the country must have many talents.for example, china, the biggest developing country in the world, in the past 100 years, is always invaded by other countries, why ,the reason is that china at that time had not so many talents. If they had anti-intrusion leader talents in the war, needless to say,they would have beat those big powers.If they had talents in weapons manufacturing, nodody dares to provoke us.however, nowadays, it's a totally different situation, china has become powerfulin all over the world, why ? because there are many talents serving the country, the civilians become more and more literated.more and more people go to university,more and more people come to receive further education. so what is that in return,talents in army protect our country from invasion, talents in commerce help make our economy keep in improving, talents in aerospace make the world see chinese manned spacecraft flying. talents in sports make china rank the first in the olympic games......
  to sum up, talents will play a more and more impoetant role in the world, if one country intends to flourish, he must foster talents as many as they can ,that's all,thank you.
  大学英语口语比赛演讲稿
  Good afternoon, honorable judges, dear teachers & friends.
  I'm Lai Senhan from the University of International Business & Economics. Do you know what date is it today? Today is the Olympic Date. I'm so glad to stand here today to share my idea about Beijing Olympic Games together with you all. The title of my speech is: what can we do for Beijing Olympic Games?
  First of all, let me tell you a story that happened 2 years ago. At the end of August, 20xx, when I decided to come to Beijing for study, my friends hel* * **rewell Party for me. They said: after your graduation, you should look for a job in Beijing, and then in 20xx, we shall go to visit you during the Olympic Games. I laughed and answered: OK, no problem!
  Time flied and 2 years passed. Now I am a graduate. My teachers and classmates always ask me: what's your plan after your graduation? Go back home, stay in Beijing, or go to some other places? And I always answer: I will stay in Beijing. I make this decision not because of my promise to my friends 2 years ago, but because: I've fallen in love with Beijing! I'm eager to welcome the coming Olympic Games together with my fellow countrymen, and I wish I could do something for the Olympics & for the city.
  As we know, Beijing will host the 29th Summer Olympic Games in 20xx. As a Chinese, I think many people are thinking: what we can do for Beijing Olympic Games. Most of us are not athletes, we cannot take part in competitions directly; we are not officials either, we don't need to do the preparatory work. We are only ordinary people, what we can do!
  There are still so many things we can do! For example, for me, I am a graduate majoring Business English. As far as I am concerned, I will keep on learning English hard, and apply for being a volunteer. I will use English to serve the Games together with other volunteers. And also, as a businessman at that time, I will avail myself of the great commercial opportunities that the Olympics brings to us, make more efforts to offer my contribution to the growth of our national economy.
  And for all of us, with the goal to host a "Green Olympics", we shall plant more trees, grass & flowers. Don't waste water. In order to alleviate the problems of air pollution & traffic congestions, we shall take buses & subways more. With the goal to host a "People's Olympics", and in order to make our Olympics more attractive and to make our Beijing more beautiful, we shall help everyone we meet who needs help, we shall abide by traffic rules, don't smoke in public and no spitting. The most important way for our Chinese to support our Beijing Olympic Games, in my opinion, is to work hard on our duties.
  大学生英语口语演讲稿范文
  Ladies and Gentlemen:
  Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of life.
  Friendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink.
  All of us have to spare some time for personal lives. We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love. When staying with our friends, we can release ourselves completely. We can do whatever we want, we can laugh together, talk together, and even cry to-gether. I should say that being together with our best friends is the most wonderful moment of our lives.
  As we know, we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend. But it doesn't mean we could depend on our friends all the time. There is a famous motto saying that “A friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding, but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature.” It is really true. We have to work hard together with our friends, encourage each other and help each other. When we receive love and friendship, we should repay as much as we can.
  Finally, let's pray together now that one day, all of us could find the person we want to find, and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives. Let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts.
  Thank you!
  • 大学生英语口语演讲稿
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.