查看: 27|回复: 0

3分钟优秀英语演讲稿2021

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  真正能学好英语的会告诉你,唯一的诀窍就是“说”。下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理了3分钟优秀英语演讲稿20xx,欢迎大家阅读。
3分钟优秀英语演讲稿20xx篇1  Good morning, my dear teachers and friends! My name is Li Bingke, from class four O five. Today, I am very happy to be here. My topic is “Our School”.
  My dear friends, welcome to our school! My school is very beautiful! It has a big playground. We can play and do some sports there. Near the playground, there is a garden. Many trees and flowers are there. So the air is very clean and we can hear birds singing in the trees. It is so wonderful. Our teaching buildings are around the garden and look like our teachers’ arms to welcome us. We can draw pictures in the art room on the first floor and read story-books in the library on the second floor. My classroom is on the third floor. It is clean and bright. We like to study in it. The computer room is on the fifth floor. We can sing and dance in the music room on the sixth floor. What a lot of fun! We can have lunch in the canteen near Defang Teaching Building.
  In our school, our teachers work hard and help us with our lessons. We study hard and listen to teachers carefully. After class, our teachers play with us and we feel very happy.
  Our school is so nice and our teachers are so kind. We all love them. Dear friends, do you like them?
  That's all. Thanks!
3分钟优秀英语演讲稿20xx篇2  Confidence,which is not only the faith in your abilities, but also the faith of pursuit of firm target in yourself, is the first secret of success. With it, you can go toward the shore of victory. When at a low ebb of the Chinese revolution, Mao Zedong believed that "a single spark can start a prairie fire". ChenYi believed "repeated action can not take off" he was confident. In short, self-confidence refers to the navigation towards victory, as is the driving force of progress.
  Inferior tends to look at the advantages of others too much, overweight, and this is a lack of understanding of their strengths. Someone who has so heavy psychological pressure makes himself passive. Inferior psychological barrier limits the development of ability, making them lose the chance of success, ultimately nothing. Humble and out of the shadow, there must be sunny days ahead! In both the "thousand goddess of mercy" dancing miracle of the spotlight, the actors are in the faith and destiny of the strong, overcoming the inferiority, their performance won the audience's warm applause, deeply loved by people.
  Overcoming self-abased and developing confidence is our inevitable choice.
  Conceit and inferiority are extreme psychological. Swellheads smug after some achievements, even defiant, arrogance. These people even had made some achievements, but it was just a flash in the pan. Xiang yu in the struggle played a great role,but temporary military advantage made him blind. The results had been defeated by Liu Bang, the former hero. At last Xiang Yu committed suicide by Wujiang river .
  We want to believe in ourselves, but not conceited. I do not give up. Choose confidence, overcome being self-abased, and being away from the ego, which is the requirement of the new century, and is the pursuit of perfect personality. "Talk about heroes, you can find someone today", MAO Zedong was full of self-confidence, who will always inspire us to move forward.
3分钟优秀英语演讲稿20xx篇3  Good morning,dear teacher and my friends.
  It’s a very intresting topic today.
  I think my dad was a hero for me when i was a young child. we'd go fishing, walks, and other fun things for a kid.
  Every child has a good and great father, and so do i. my dad played a very important role in my daily life——exactly speaking, in my past 16 years.
  My father always stands in the center of my life, from past till now and possibly in the future.
  My family was rather poor when i was in my childhood. we didn't have our own house and had to live in a shabby, small room rented from my father's factory. the room was so small that there was little space for people to walk. i didn't have my own bed and had to sleep with my parents. this is terrible both for my parents and me.
  But father made this all different!he works very hard on his own business, now we have our own 2 housese,surly,i have my own room.and he take our family so much happiness, richer and richer.
  When i was little, i did everything with my dad. you could always find me sitting on his knee or walking and doing everything with him. every night he would read me a bed time story and make the voices of each character.
  I learnt a lot from my daddy. i learnt to never take things to seriously and to always smile.
  Like many other fathers, my dad and i also has generation gap. he is not good at or even can’t work the computer. so when i sitting at the computer desk,he will say something like ‘you should pay more attention to your study’, ‘don’t waste time on the computer games’ , ‘it will be bad for your eyes’ and so on. how can i- a computer fan – reduce time on computer? so i continue studying and playing on it
  Years pasted, my father is over 45 now. it is time for me to look after him and i am sure i will do and we will live an even better life. and i will say,i really love you dad,cause you are the hero in my mind.
  Thank you so much!
  • 3分钟优秀英语演讲稿2021
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.