查看: 63|回复: 0

初二英语邀请函范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 01:01:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  邀请函是对客人发出邀请时使用的专用礼仪信函。下面师哈哈网小编为大家精心整理了初二英语邀请函范文,仅供参考。
初二英语邀请函范文篇一:  Dear Alice,
  We are inviting a few friends for dinner Saturday night, June the fourth, and I think it would be a good idea if you can join us. I know you are interested in Chinese calligraphy, and I think you'll be happy to meet Mr. Gao Lu, a well-known calligrapher who is coming to dinner as well.
  Mr.Gao is bringing a collection of his own works and has promised to give us an on-the-spot demonstration of his skills.I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy the evening.
  We plan to serve supper at 6:00 so as to have a nice long evening to talk. I do hope that you can make it.
  Yours ever,
  Wu Hua
初二英语邀请函范文篇二:  Dear Beckham ,
  First of all , please allow me to express my heartfelt invitation to you. Since the Spring Festival is coming shortly , I sincerely invite you to come to China and spend the holiday with me.
  Spring Festival is of much importance to Chinese people. It has a long history and Chinese have attached much importance to the holiday. To be exact , the Spring Festival has been the most significant holiday. The Spring Festival is to Chinese what Christmas is to the Westerners. If you come , I am going to accompany you to fairgrounds (庙会), where you can have a close look at some of the Chinese traditions. I am looking forward to your reply.
  Sincerely Yours
  Li Min
初二英语邀请函范文篇三:  To whom it may concern,
  I am writing a letter of invitation for my friend ALICIA HO HOY YEN to visit China on the coming future for tourism and sightseeing purpose due to the winter holidays now in China. The purpose of ALICIA HO HOY YEN’s visit is solely for tourism purposes, visiting other places in China and there are absolutely no means for any purpose. During his stay in China he will be invited to stay along with me at my house (Room 202, Unit 1, Building 8, Jin Dian Xiaoqu, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China)
  Personal Details of inviter:
  Name-Wang Xiance
  ID--4210931
  Address- Room 202, Unit 1, Building 8, Jin Dian Xiaoqu, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China) Contact- +86
  Email –
  Sincerely ,
  Wang Xiance
  • 初二英语邀请函范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.