查看: 25|回复: 0

关于音乐的英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  谱写乐曲的是人类的心,而音乐展现的是人的心世界,你会怎么写音乐演讲稿呢?本文是小编为大家收集整理的关于音乐的英语演讲稿,欢迎参考借鉴。
关于音乐的英语演讲稿【一】  Flute is a modern orchestral and chamber music in the main melody of the treble instruments, appearance is an open severalthe long cylindrical tube. Early flute is ebony wood or coconut, modern multi-use of metal materials, such as nickel silver alloy ordinary professional type of silver alloy, 9K and 14K gold, 90 secondary school students after the first use of silver or silver flute flute, the more popular brands have a love climbing, and Attas, there are performers use special glass flute.
  Traditional wooden flute sound is characterized by rich, warm, delicate, and the metal flute sound more bright and broad.
  Different materials solely on the basis of the flute player of the loving choice. But the band should be unified in the use of a flute, in order to get the most harmonious and full of sound effects.
关于音乐的英语演讲稿【二】  Music, in short, is text plus melody. But what I want to say is that music is not only that, but it has a deeper side.
  Music has made a great deal for me. Drink a cup of boiling water, listening to Tang Lei's lilac, the beautiful melody, I will be intoxicated, that is not fast nor slow lyrics, trendy and some easy to pronounce. Music is the crystallization of a language. It goes further than language. It's a style of expression, like Magee's stuttering wit, singing 500 words a minute, like Tang Lei's slow expression of melody. Music attracts us with its new trends and romance. It is our obsession with it and its worship of stars. At this point, the music influenced me very deeply. Music has deeply shaped my heart.
  The lyrics are music lyrics is essential, the music of "striker", its text highlights a music theme, like "the world is only a good mother" this song, lyrics the mother of his son's upbringing of the heart, the son of the mother's return. Lyrics are a big attraction to us. The lyrics inspired me, some of the lyrics about the philosophy of life, make me goosebumps, let my life accomplishment has been nurtured.
  Music is more than just pop music. Classical music is also a popular form of music. Let's open our minds and talk about the meaning of the two kinds of music.
  Pop music, as is known to all, is a piece of cake for you to name a few pop singers, because these new people are already listening to pop songs... I'm a faithful listener of pop songs, in the computer, in the car... ... play are all pop songs, in addition to keep up with the times, I also feel to the creators of conscience with bitter, in order to let us feast, try to develop new concepts, the creation of popular, popular songs! Pop music, a musical expert, develops the highest achievement in music. In other words, aren't we all fans of pop stars the propagandist of pop music?
  Classical music, another masterpiece of music, "masterpiece", perhaps in the eyes of people, is rotten. I don't think so. The benefits of classical music - - let's know history. Classical music performance is not only a style of music, from classical music melody and lyrics, we can see the development of history, so we study history is not boring, you can also walk into the long history, isn't it?
  Music is not a melody of words and melodies, but it has a more profound side, which benefits us a lot. Music influenced me. Music is the philosophy that I have learned and enriched my life after school......
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.