查看: 23|回复: 0

一次最难忘的经历英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:15:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  An Unforgettable Experience
  As a lyric goes:“ You’ll be old if you don’t pursue something you like insanely.” I didn’t pay much heed on it the first time I saw this lyric. But you’ll never realize the profound meaning until you put it into practice.
  Not long ago, I did a crazy , at least as far as I can see, thing. Well, you can guess it. I went to see a vocal concert of my favorite super star---Yan Yalun, who comes from Taiwan province. Although it happened two months ago, the stirring scene still excited me a lot every time I recollected it.
  On January 9, 20xx, Yalun held a concert at the centre of Kaide Square in Wuhan. I arrived there alone at about 11:20am. Cause the concert would begin at 5:00pm, I had to wait for nearly six hours. But it seemed that every fan who had arrived there gave a cold shoulder to the waiting time, the half of the square had already been occupied by Yalun’s fans. They were taking pictures of the advertisements about Yalun’s concert, buying album and making new friends with each other. About one century passed by, it was the wonder time next. With the thunderous applause breaking out, Yan Yalun presented at the stage. I burst into tears instantly I saw him. Then it was the official procession. He described what the new album tried to tell us and answered some questions asked by the host. Later, it was the key link and also the point why I eagered to come here so much---Yan Yalun’s autograph on my new album. It meant that I could shake hands with him, I had never imagined it. It was my turn to get the autograph. He firstly received my letter written to him by me and shaked my hands. Then, you could never guess it, he touched my head softly! At that moment, I could hear nothing and my brains were all blank so that I even didn’t know how I came back.
  To be honest, the excited feeling is out of the expression by words. Only have you walked into the scene can you tell the magic feel. Believe it or not, the idols can give fans power. So , guys, Just do a crazy thing under the cover of your blossom age!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.