查看: 32|回复: 0

我的春节英语作文(附翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In China, every year the Spring Festival every household this paragraph of time is the most busy time. My house is no exception.
  On New Year's eve the day before, and I will help with the preparation of the New Year's eve: mothers and grandmothers made cleaning, reception guests, making dumplings, etc. Although the work is very tired, but it can be fun, especially when making dumplings.
  The freshness of color of beautiful dumpling seems very simple, actually it can be complicated. Want to ready before the first flour and water, and together, hard rub, rub, pressure, and then roll them with a rolling pin into sheets thin wrappers. I am after some efforts, finally rolling out the first doing the wrappers! I gently lay it in my hand, lest it accidentally broken. The wrappers already all finished! Should now start to prepare the dumpling stuffing. Mother used to hide minced meat chopper hemp slip, grandma washing at the celery. My task, at the end of the eighteenth pork with celery and celery to make pork filling. In a short time, the stuffing dumpling also completed. The work are done by those who experienced the aunt, we only waiting for the second day of New Year's eve children taste the delicious dumplings!
  Finally the long-awaited New Year's eve! The grandmother home is full of relatives and friends, you gather around the big round table, eat family reunion dinner and our dumplings package yesterday. Men drink, women watch Spring Festival gala, the children are clamour to set off firecrackers in the courtyard, been very busy.
  In the day, because of last night, shou sui, I the whole morning in bed asleep and wake in the mind still thinking about last night and friends to play.
  This is a full of the flavor of traditional culture is very happy New Year's eve!
  在中国,每年春节的这段时间正是每家每户最热闹的时候。我家也不例外。
  在除夕的前一天,我就帮着妈妈和外婆做除夕的准备:打扫卫生、接待客人、包饺子什么的。这些活儿虽然很累,但是做起来可好玩儿了,尤其是做饺子的时候。
  那些色鲜味美的饺子一个个看似十分简单,其实做起来可复杂了哩。先要把之前预备好的面粉和水和在一起,使劲儿的揉、搓、压一番,然后用擀面杖把它们擀成一张张薄薄的饺子皮儿。我经过好一番努力,终于擀出了第一张自己做的饺子皮!我把它轻轻地摊在手上,生怕它一不小心破掉。饺子皮已经全部完工!现在应该开始好好地准备饺子的馅儿了。妈妈用菜刀麻溜地躲着肉末,外婆则在一旁洗着芹菜。我的任务呢,十八猪肉末和芹菜和在一起,做成猪肉芹菜馅。不一会儿的工夫,饺子馅儿也全部完工。剩下的工作就由那些经验丰富的舅妈们来完成,我们小孩子只等着第二天除夕品尝美味的饺子了!
  终于到了期盼已久的除夕夜了!外婆家里聚满了亲朋好友,大家围在大圆桌四周,吃起了团圆饭和我们昨天包的饺子。男人们喝酒,女人们看春晚,小孩子们都吵着闹着要到院子里放鞭炮,真是热闹极了。
  到了大年初一,由于昨夜守岁的原因,我整个上午都赖在床上睡着懒觉,心里还想着昨晚和小伙伴们打闹的情景。
  这真是一个充满传统文化气息的十分快乐的除夕夜!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.