查看: 30|回复: 0

关于节日的英语作文两则

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:14:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一、New year's Eve
  The Chinese New Year! I have been looking forward to the new year's Eve has finally been looking forward to the. I got up early this morning, and I was ready to eat breakfast when I saw my father buy a lot of firecrackers. Mom and grandma are busy doing delicious food, we have a few children run east, West jump in the adults next to join the fun.
  How time flies! All of a sudden in the evening. Dinner! The food on the table can be rich, there are rice cakes, fish, shrimp, crab, duck tongue, etc., are my favorite. After dinner, my brother can not wait to come up with my father to buy the firecrackers set up. With the sound of firecrackers, the sound of loud, my brother and I covered his ears jumped with joy. Set off firecrackers, I will wait for my grandfather, my father and relatives to send me a new year's money. I got a lot of lucky money, and I put it under my pillow. Then we started a side while watching the Spring Festival Gala staying-up late on new year's eve. The Spring Festival evening party is really wonderful. But I saw half asleep, in the dream, I dream of next year's new year's Eve as happy and happy as this year!
  翻译
  一、除夕夜
  过年啦!过年啦!我盼望已久的除夕夜终于盼到了。这天我早早的起来,正准备吃早饭的时候看到爸爸买了一大堆鞭炮,我高兴得跳了起来。妈妈和奶奶忙着做好吃的食物,我们几个小孩东跑跑,西跳跳在大人旁边凑热闹。
  时间过的真快呀!一下子就到晚上了。吃饭啦!桌上的饭菜可丰盛了!有年糕,鱼,虾,螃蟹,鸭舌等等,都是我最爱吃的。吃完团圆饭我哥哥迫不及待地拿出爸爸给我买好的鞭炮放起来。随着爆竹啪,啪的声音,我和哥哥捂住耳朵高兴得跳了起来。放完鞭炮,我便等爷爷,爸爸亲人给我发压岁钱。我收到了好多压岁钱,我把它小心翼翼地放在我的枕头底下压岁。接着我们一家开始一边守岁一边看春节晚会。春光晚会真精彩呀!有小品,歌曲,还有舞蹈。可是我看到一半就睡着了,在梦里,我梦见明年的除夕夜也像今年的一样快乐幸福!
  二、Celebrate the Spring Festival
  February 7th, Sunday, sunny, today is a big day thirty, I went to my grandmother's home with mom and dad New Year's day, in the grandmother's house, I saw a lot of relatives and friends. We ate dinner together, and then the adults have to grab a red envelope, and our children are together to see the Spring Festival Gala, I feel happy new year. To 12 in the evening, my brother went out with his father put the fireworks, very beautiful. So the new year began, I hope in this new year I want to study hard every day!
  翻译
  二、过年
  2月7日,星期天,晴,今天是大年三十,我跟爸爸妈妈一起去奶奶家过年,在奶奶家,我看见了好多的亲戚朋友。我们在一起吃了年夜饭,然后大人们纷纷抢起了红包,而我们小孩都在一起看春晚,我感觉过年好热闹。到了晚上12点后,哥哥跟爸爸一起出去放了烟花,十分的美丽。就这样新的一年就开始了,我希望在这新的一年里我要好好学习天天向上!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.