查看: 25|回复: 0

2021年圣诞节英语作文(双语)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:14:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  圣诞节的庆祝与基督教同时产生,被推测始于西元1世纪。下面是小编整理的圣诞节英语作文,一起来看看吧!
  20xx年圣诞节英语作文1
  Christmas, a popular festival of the west, that the Chinese also love.
  Christmas day on December 31,, I am extremely excited mood to greet it.
  In the western countries, they always take a pumpkin mask ask someone else to sugar. In the west, Christmas is a festival, everyone is wearing clothes, some in animals, in plants. And some lovely some terrorist.
  Christmas in previous years, my mother's good friends and our family together. We back to the hotel, oh! I forgot to say with you, to which every Christmas. Because...... Hee hee they will send me many gifts. That kind of person I am? The main because of good service attitude, the most is the most important food delicious.
  But this year I don't know. Do not know the Christmas grandpa will not give me a present.
  圣诞节,西方的一个很受欢迎节日,以至于中国人也很喜爱。
  12月31日圣诞节,我怀着无比激动的心情来迎接它。
  在西方国家,他们总是拿着南瓜罩问别人要糖。在西方,圣诞节也是一个化妆节,每个人都穿的奇装异服,有的穿着动物的,有的穿着植物的。而有的可爱有的恐怖。
  往年圣诞节我妈妈的好朋友和我们一家一起过。我们回到饭店,哦!我忘跟你们说了,每年的圣诞节都到哪。因为……嘻嘻他们会送我许多礼物。我是那种人吗?最主要的是因为那里服务态度好,最最最重要的是菜好吃。
  可是今年我就不知道了。不知道圣诞爷爷会不会给我礼物。
  20xx年圣诞节英语作文2
  Christmas Day
  圣诞节
  Christmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls. Before the term ends in some schools, the children act a nativity or “birth” play, showing how Jesus was born in a stable.
  12月25日是圣诞节。对许多男孩和女孩来说,这天是个非常开心的日子。在某些学校,学期结束前,孩子们会表演有关(耶稣)诞生或出生的戏剧,用来(向大家)展示耶稣是如何在马厩里出生的。
  On the twenty-fourth of December, all children are very excited. Usually they are sent to bed early so that their parents can get the presents ready. The younger children think that Father Christmas will come down the chimney or fireplace, so they hang up a sock for him to put presents in. The greedy ones even hang up a pillow-case or a sack to try to get more presents. Later that night, father or mother will put presents in the sock, and leave others at the side of the bed.
  在12月24日这天,所有的小孩都很兴奋。他们常常被(父母)早早地赶上床去睡觉,以便他们的父母能准备好礼物。年幼一点的小孩认为圣诞老人将从烟囱或壁炉里下来,所以他们挂起袜子,方便圣诞老人把礼物放进去。有些贪心的人,为了能得到更多的礼物,甚至把枕套或布袋挂起来。晚一些时候,爸爸或妈妈将礼物放进袜子,并把其他礼物放在(孩子们的)床边。
  On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on the light at two o'clock, and most of them are awake by six o'clock, and the young ones play while the dinner is prepared. At about one o'clock in the afternoon, the Christmas dinner is brought in. The turkey or chicken is quickly eaten. Children search in their Christmas pudding for new coins which are hidden in it. The rest of the day is full of games and eating until the happiest of all Christmas holidays comes to an end.
  圣诞节的早上,小孩们很早就醒来了。一些人甚至在凌晨两点开灯,但大多数小孩会在六点醒来,孩子们在(大人们)准备晚餐的时候玩耍。下午一点,圣诞大餐出炉了。火鸡或鸡腿总是很快被抢光。孩子们寻找着属于他们的圣诞布丁是为了确认金币是否有藏在里面。在剩余的时间里,(人们)便是玩游戏和吃食物直到最开心幸福的圣诞节结束。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.