查看: 32|回复: 0

有关圣诞节的优秀英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:14:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  圣诞节英文作文1
  I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival.
  Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time with our friends and classmates during Christmas. When it is snowy, Christmas becomes much more lovely, just like in fairytales. I can imagine I am in a fairytale, the girl who sold the matches is my friend, the ugly duck becoming more and more beautiful and so on. What a beautiful place! So we can also call Christmas “Snowy Lovely Day.”
  On Christmas Day, shops are red and green. There are so many Christmas cards, Christmas hats, Christmas dolls and many colourful things. So shops look very beautiful. We can give a card or a doll to our friends and say “Merry Christmas.” By the way, I think studying can also become much more interesting.
  Christmas is coming, it also means a new year will come. Let’s study harder to welcome the new year!
  圣诞节英文作文2
  Rise and shine on Christmas morning! The children are always the first ones to wake up, some even do at four. Present wrappers everywhere!
  They look into their presents with a big smile on their face and oh dear….I hope no one’s disappointed. I feel sorry for anyone that got pink underwear. Children play while dinner is prepared by the adults. The Christmas dinner are usually eaten together by relatives.
  The tradition of Christmas pudding and roosters are usually eaten with deserts afterwards. The rest of the day is usually games and fun before the good days all come to an end.
  圣诞节英文作文3
  Very long has not related! Recently fortunately? How studied? Thesuch long time not and you relate very are really embarrassed! Whenare you coming China? My father ,my mother and I all very much thinkof you! Christmas day is drawing near, has not fluttered in the snow andice,
  The Christmas tree not long is also high,
  The Christmas colored lantern has not shone,
  The turkey has not been baked,
  The sock has not hung up the window,
  The gift has not prepared before,
  Wishes your * Merry Christmas *
  Again comes China time records comes my family place guest weto welcome you very much the arrival.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.