查看: 23|回复: 0

1分钟小学英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一:小学生英语一分钟演讲稿
  Hello! Everyone. I’m Tony, an 11-year-old happy boy.I live with my parents and we love each other.
  I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing and reading books.And I love animals most. Now I will tell you about my favorite animal.
  They are very precious sea animals with long bodies.Theylive on fish, shrimps and so on.They are very clever. People often train them for performances which br
  ings us a lot of happiness and joy.They are very friendly and peaceful. They never attack people. Instead, they have saved many people in danger.
  Now,do you know what they are? Yes, you are right. They are dolphins.
  I hope we can take actions to protect dolphins, so they will always be with us.
  篇二:英语一分钟演讲稿
  亲爱的同学们:
  你们好!
  我想请问大家,如果我打开地图,请你为我指出,你最喜欢哪个国家?也许你会指自由自在的美国,也许你会指浪漫的法国,也许你还会指神秘的埃及。可是在我们的心中,却永远忘不了一个令人骄傲的国度,那就是我们的祖国——中国! 我们伟大的祖国是最大的国家之一。它的人口超过12亿。北京是他的首都。想必大家都知道,中国历史悠久,在1949年以前,我们曾是一个很软弱贫穷的国家,这些都已成为过去,中国现在是一个强大的发展中国家。事实证明,中国是强大的不可战胜的。
  如果有人问起,我会自豪地说,我是中国人。中国我为你骄傲。
  谢谢大家,我的演讲完毕!
  Hello, everyone
  自我介绍
  I’d like to ask you to point out your favorite country if here is a map. Maybe you will choose the United States for the freedom; maybe you will choose French for the romantic. I’d like to say that these are nice countries for traveling. But there is one country in the bottom of my heart, and I will be proud of her forever, that’s China---my motherland!
  Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world. It has a population of over thirteen hundred million. Beijing is its capital.
  It’s needless to say that China has a long history.Now China is a strong and developing country. Facts have proved that China is a powerful, invincible. If anyone asked, we will proudly say that I am Chinese.I am proud of you-----China.
  I am a primary school student now; I know that all of us are the future of our nation. So, what we need to do is to study hard step by step, listen carefully in the class and do homework everyday so that we can dedicate ourselves to our nation when we grown up! That’s my speech! Thank you for listening.
  篇三:英语一分钟演讲稿
  大家早上(上午、中午)好!
  非常高兴能站在这里介绍我自己。我的名字叫OSLO。今年9岁。我来自三年级五班。我是一个长头发女生,我喜欢的颜色是粉色。我有很多的爱好,如画画、唱歌和打网球。如果你和我有同样的爱好,我们可以一起交流、享受。我的梦想是长大后可以到处旅行。
  谢谢!
  Good afternoon , everybody!
  My name is Oslo. I’m 9 years old. I come from Class 5, the Grade thitd, I have big eyes and long hair My favorite color is pink. My favourite .....I have a lot of hobbies, such as painting, singing, and playing tennis. If you have the same hobby, we can share and enjoy together. My dream is to travel all over the world when I grow up. Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.