查看: 29|回复: 0

怎样缓解压力英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:01:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  缓解需要一定的过程;所有的一切都是你一个人怎么样去做,那样才能缓解你心中的压力。怎么写一篇缓解压力的英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的怎样缓解压力英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
缓解压力英语作文篇1  There are a lot of counselors in counseling that reflect stress, and the strings in your head are so tight that you can't relax. It is understood that stress comes from the heart, which leads to overburden when it comes to its own expectations. External and internal pressure, the psychological symptoms, the mental not relaxed, the restlessness, the tolerance difference.
  With stress, you need to learn to relax.
  The best and simplest way is to take a deep breath. Breathe deeply and slowly, do 10 to 20 minutes, and slow down your actions, which can be accomplished by a pause. When the mood is calm, start again.
  Music relaxes. Through the vibrations of sound waves, the music is a chemical catalyst that changes the endocrine and relaxes the mind. Listen to music. Be excited. Listen to the quiet music. Gloominess, listen to the gloominess of music, and then listen to the happy music. When feeling depressed, listen to "the symphony of destiny" and rock music. To listen to the classical music, which is easy, smooth and melodious. When listening to music relax, try to keep an uninterrupted view of it.
  Do a good job and a break. Separate your work hours from your breaks, don't want to work on weekends, sleep, and rest.
  Cognitive intervention, to explain things to give positive or neutral, dissolve the pressure from the deep heart's core, adjust the expectations, the interested look a bit pale, satisfaction, a little bit stronger. You might as well look down. Social competition is intense, the psychological pressure big, want to learn more, in the life, pay, status, might as well choose people are lower than himself, that it is easier for comparative psychological balance and gain relative satisfaction, or lower your own expectations, on the contrary, it is easier for psychological imbalances and feel sense of relative deprivation. As the saying goes, it makes sense to take a step back. If life is a piece of piano, if it is always high, it will not sound like that. If it's low, maybe it's a sweet piece of music
缓解压力英语作文篇2  Rational thought, sitting in front of the piano, a strange and familiar feeling envelops me, a helpless self. The hands are lightly placed on the keys, cool and comfortable. I want to play something, but I can't remember anything. I shook my head and turned on the music, and I saw a song in front of me, but they didn't give me any feeling. Suddenly I turned to a page, and my fingers stopped, and I was trembling. "A dream wedding"! This song that has brought me so many honors, is it really that I want to play?
  Thinking, the finger already unconsciously put on the piano keys, make a sound. I didn't stop, but then I played the familiar melody, the familiar music. I grew tired, closed my eyes, and let my fingers fly on the keys. The notes flew out of the piano, into the heart of my pain, to comfort me, to bring hope and warmth to me. I was full of clouds and I finally had a little sunshine, and they told me to untie the bondage and to be the true self. My tight heart relaxes, dissatisfied, helpless, sad, sad... A variety of complex emotions have been released, and in the music of my heart, my fingers are growing faster and more relaxed. I set aside everything, I just wanted to be the real self, I saved my heart from time to time, angry, nervous, happy... I'm venting my fingers between my fingers. Sometimes he was quick, slow, passionate, sad... Me, as if to leave their souls are dumped in the keys, the piano, is no longer just a musical instrument, but, my inner feelings of boarding, my soul. Lay down all expectations, I, as long as I am the real self. Twelve years of unreserved dumping on my keyboard, I felt relieved. Carrying too many things on the road is too heavy.
  At the end, my heart was full, and as the keys grew weaker and weaker, I breathed a sigh of relief.
  At the end, I have adapted myself, not with the end of the sound, but in the distance. I seem to see the journey of life, the step of reaching far away, strong and persistent, I know, this pass, I, go through...
缓解压力英语作文篇3  The sands are not stone, but the pressure is lacking. It seems that stress is not all bad, in a sense, seize the force is a catalyst, it can push people motivated, work hard, it can promote the rise of a country, a nation and even took off, it can make impossible miracle.
  Cornell university has made such an experiment, they put a frog suddenly thrown into boiling oil, at this time the key to survival, the frog was his record, jump out of the pan, and safety. After a while, they put the frog in full
  In the pot of water, the frog swims at ease. At this point, they quietly from the heating under the pot, until the frog detect water temperature increase life-threatening, it is not the power of the leap, only in bottom of the pot.
  The miracle of the frog "oil" is shocking and has to be admired for its ability to survive. But what is more impressive is that the frog swims in the water and turns to the bottom of the pot. People are feeling about the frog and whether they think of themselves. Mencius said, 'born in trouble, died in peace.' The implication is that you should have a sense of worry, and that you will not be addicted to it. The frog escapes from the dead, and is buried in the bottom of the pot, and tells us that if there is no sense of worry, it will be blindfolded and will not move forward. Only by having a sense of worry, can the pressure be driven. Break through the prison of amle, break out of the jam, and walk bravely.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.