查看: 22|回复: 0

最好的朋友高一英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 07:44:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人生能有知己一二,是多么幸福的事。你的好朋友是谁?下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了最好的朋友高一英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  最好的朋友高一英语作文篇1
  Li Ming is my best friend, who grows up with me. We have been friends for six years since we were in primary school. We have many in commons. For example, we both like playing football and watching sport games. Besides, we like cartoons and we always watch cartoon programs together. We play football very often. After class, we do not go home but play football with classmates. We usually have great time. However, we still pay much attention on study, because it’s our priority. We help each other in study and make progress together. To some extend, we are families.
  最好的朋友高一英语作文篇2
  Li Yan,my best friend,is my classmate. She has big eyes. Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively.
  LiNan is very clever.She is good at her school subjects. She has won the school scholarship twice,I always take her as my model in study. She tells me that we should make good use of time.
  Li Yan is kind-hearted and is always ready to help others,Any student in my class who has trouble in study likes asking her for help. But she doesn't like others to praise her, because she thinks what she did is ordinary.
  I feel proud to have such a friend.
  最好的朋友高一英语作文篇3
  Who is your best friend? I don't have one. You don't have a best friend? Do you have a very good friend? Yeah. What qualities does he have? He's funny, he's nice, and he's just a good friend. He's always there if I need him. Er, probably have to say all things considered my girlfriend. She puts up with me! My best friend is Raz. I went to school with him since when I was eleven. And we went to the same university together and we lived in the same houses together. Whenever bad things happen we laugh about it and help each other out.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.