查看: 29|回复: 0

初中励志英语演讲稿2021

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 01:06:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  同学们,你们知道有哪些英语演讲稿是关于励志的呢?师哈哈网小编为你整理了初中励志英语演讲稿20xx,希望对你有帮助。
初中励志英语演讲稿20xx篇1  Hello, everyone. It is a great honor for me to be here to express my feelings.
  My friends, it is time for us to say goodbye. However, I will never forget the golden days of junior high school. They are forever locked in my memories! In the past three years, I am grateful that I could study with you.
  First of all, I’d like to thank all my teachers. It’s you that let me konw how to be a good person. From you, I know that as a good student, we should not only study hard, but also mean well and help each other. Then, I’d like show my appreciation to all my friends. I am grateful that I could study with you. Being together with you, I can totally be myself. I do not need to hide anything from you. When I am sad, you are always on my side to cheer me up.
  We will soon become senior high school students. We must go forward, to a different world, we are no longer the children, who only want to play fun with each other. We grow up from now on! It is a long journey, but let us begin!
初中励志英语演讲稿20xx篇2  Today the topic of my impromtu speech is that home is where the heart is. Home is the harbor of both our body and mind. Home is the never ever changed inner sustenance. Many people may say that where there is home, there is heart, but I want to say that where there is heart, there is home. Concerning this saying, I have three points to back me up.
  Regarding the first point, if only we have love, and care for the parents sincerely, then home is just there near us. We still can be together if our hearts are connected. The reason why home is so important to us is that there are our beloved parents waiting for us. No matter how far we are away from home, their solicitude is always there. In the same way, whether we are near at hand or far away at the end of the world. Take an ancient Chinese flood-combatting hero-Da Yu for example. At that time, Da Yu was assigned to combat the flood through water control. He passed his home three times, but never went in for a look. Didn’t he want to go in? I don’t think so. I believe he missed his family so much in his heart, but he knew what the more important thing was. Therefore, he put his home in his heart and regulated waters first. Accordingly, we can see that as long as we have a caring heart, home is not distant from us.
  Secondly, where there is love and affection in your heart, there is your home. To illustrate, San Mao, a Taiwanese writer, and her husband, Hexi lived in the Sahara Desert happily. Though they lived in the harsh environment and they didn’t have enough food supplies, they were still contented with what they had got. Neither San Mao nor He Xi was the original resident there, but for love in their hearts, they treated there as their home. This fully explained why San Mao finally left the Sahara after He Xi’s death. If love has gone, then the home will not exist any more.
  Bringing my arguments to a close, heart is the harbor of home. Only if we are full of love towards our families, home is always there with us no matter how far it is geographically.
初中励志英语演讲稿20xx篇3  Today the topic of my impromtu speech is that when it is dark enough, you can see the stars. I can’t agree with this saying more. In my opinion, Darkness is about the frustrations. “enough” is about the effort and the “stars” are the hopes, dreams or success. So this saying teaches me three things: making my objective and direction clear, being prepared for wrestling with frustrations and difficulties and importantly, keeping in faith. So, I have three points to support my opinion.
  First, we should make our objective and direction clear before we set out. We can’t see the stars during the day time. Is it because that there are no stars here? Of cause not. The stars are over there in the sky all the time. We can’t see them because they are hidden behind the sunlignt. So, we shouldnot waste our time. Rather, we should turn to the night to find our stars. So before we set out for our dreams. It’s very important to know what exactly we want and which direction to go to find it.
  Second, we should be prepared for wresting with frustrations and difficulties. We can’t expect that the way to our objective are smooth and easy. In the darkness, we may feel cold, lonely and be afraid of some unexpected frustrations, just as on the way to our dreams and success. But, only in darkness could we see the stars. Similarly, only by experiencing harships and setbacks can we be clear about our goals and objectives. So, we should be not afraid of the difficulties we have to experience. Rather, we should hold a positive attitude to fully prepared for them.
  The last but not the least point is that we should keep in faith and don’t give up. Sometime we may feel disappointed after having been working hard for such a long time but still can’t reach our dreams. But, we shouldn’t give up and instead we should just keep in faith. May be our efforts are not enough. We need to work hard and keep waiting for a little bit longer, and we will see the hope soon.
  To conclude, if we choose the stars, we should be aware that we choose the darkness, too. if we want to enjoy the stars, make every efforts we can to defeat our fear to the darkness and keep in faith on ourselves. In the end, we will surly see our own stars.
  • 初中励志英语演讲稿2021
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.