查看: 33|回复: 0

初中英语演讲稿10篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 11:21:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中生的校园生活算的上是多姿多彩了,可以是社团活动,可以是各种比赛,英语演讲比赛也就在此之中。师哈哈网小编为大家整理了10篇初中的英语演讲稿,欢迎大家阅读。
初中英语演讲稿篇1  Many people have favorite places they like to go to when they are feeling sad or bored.I,too,have favorite places that I go to as often as I can.
  Here are the three places that I like most.First of all,I like the zoo.The animals are amazing because some are so cute and some are so ugly!I like to pet them,feed them and watch them perform.Museums are cool places,too.They have good exhibits and fascinating displays.I like the works of art there.Some museumsteach me a lot about history and science.From dinosaus to robots,I love it all.Finally,theme parks are a blast.I love to go on the wild rides.I think the roller coasters are the best.It's fun to scream and get scared.
  These places always cheer me up.I tyr to go to each of my favorite places once a year.I am going to find more favorite places to go to when I grow up.
初中英语演讲稿篇2  Do you know what mottos are?They are things people say that have a special meaning.I have a super motto and it works like magic.My motto is “Just do your best.”
  I say it all the time.My motto guides me everyday.It's very helpful to me.It helps me face challenges and takes away my wories.It makes me feel stronger,too.For example,I was sick on a day that I had an important test.I was very nervous and afraid,so I told myself,“Just do your best.”Then I tried my best.I gave it one hundred percent and I did a great job.
  This motto can make you confident.Don't worry about what will happen and don't compare yourself to other people.Just do your best,and you will be fine.Anything is possible if you do your best,so try to do your best every day.
初中英语演讲稿篇3  Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind;
  it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.
  This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20.
  Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.
  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
  Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
  Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what's next and the joy of the game of living.
  In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young.
  When your aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you've grown old, even at 20;
  but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there's hope you may die young at 80.
初中英语演讲稿篇4  As we all know, the most important thing in life is our attitude towards it, tons of men have tried different ways of treating life, and some succeeded, some failed, and here are some of the tips they left us.
  Life isn't about keeping score. Life isn't about your shoes or your hair or the color of your skin. In fact it's not about if you have lots of friends or if you are alone, and it's not about how accepted or unaccepted you are. Life just isn't about that.
  But life is about whom you love and who you hurt. It's about how you feel about yourself. It's about trust, happiness and compassion. It's about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love. Life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorance and building confidence. It's about what you say and what you mean. It's about seeing people for who they are and not what they have. And we should always remember to be ourselves. Other might have things that we desire but being what we really are is the only trail leading to the true colors of life. Most of all, it's about choosing to use your life to touch someone else's in a way that could have never been achieved otherwise.
  The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers; we buy more but enjoy them less. We've learnt how to make a living but not a life, we've added years to life, but not life to years. And it is time for us to choose whether to make a difference in our life.
  And these choices are what life is about.
初中英语演讲稿篇5  I believe I can fly! Maybe you think that I am a crazy person or something. Well, actually “I believe I can fly” is the name of a song, which is my favorite English song. The reason why I like this song is the song brings me courage to make my dreams come true. Just like the song say “I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky”。 You know I still dream about being a witch like Harry Potter and live in the wizardly world, to use my powers to save the day, like stopping the World Trade center from falling down, or stopping the war on Iraq…I know being a witch is impossible, but to make our world a better place is definitely possible.
  Besides being a witch I also want to be an archaeologist, an Egyptologist. I want to go to Egypt, to discover the beauty of this ancient civilization. I think about it day and night, I see myself standing beside the pyramid, and working in the desert with mummies and sarcophagus. Maybe the dream is kind of far away from me. But I believe that one day my dream will indeed come true.
  Finally, I want to tell you all that I always keep saying to myself: “I believe I can fly!” And now I am standing on this stage, and I believe I can make it!
共2页,当前第1页12
  • 初中英语演讲稿10篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.