查看: 50|回复: 0

工程造价单招英文自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 11:17:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍在工程造价专业面试中是必然要过的一关,自我介绍得好不好也直接影响到面试的效果,那么要如何做精彩的自我介绍?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了工程造价单招英文自我介绍,欢迎阅读。
工程造价单招英文自我介绍 篇【1】  Hello! My name is * * * * School of engineering cost management professional students. It is an honor to participate in this interview, four years of university study and life, I have strict demands on themselves, hard-working, hard-working, pragmatic and systematic study of engineering cost based curriculum knowledge, and achieved excellent results. I have always been diligent, conscientious, and actively adapt to the environment, and make unremitting efforts for their own self value.
  The college has served as student union Vice Minister of the Propaganda Department of the organization, has the strong organization ability, activity planning ability, communication ability, and have good language skills and team spirit, work together with the Department Director at the University, jointly organizing and planning a number of large and medium-sized Youth League activities, and achieved very well, get the praise of teachers and administrators.
  Honesty is my personal principle, I believe that my ability is good enough for most of the position, I love the business of your company, sincerely look forward to your leadership, for the glorious cause of building blocks, and continuous learning, progress in practice.
工程造价单招英文自我介绍 篇【2】  My name is XX XXX, Institute of architectural engineering project cost 09 years. Graduates of the University for four years I always set strict demands on themselves, in a solid grasp of the professional knowledge but also actively participate in various community college extracurricular activities, to seize every opportunity to exercise their own.
  In four years, in the strict lessons and personal friends, I have a solid foundation of professional knowledge, a systematic grasp of the concrete structure, steel structure design, construction and other related theories; proficient in computer office software. More importantly, the rigorous style of study and correct learning attitudes shaped I am simple, stable, innovative character.
  Life gives me a pleasant personality and tenacious quality, also made me love and the pursuit of the cause of building. The University for four years, I deeply feel, and outstanding students to work to benefit me in the competition; to challenge the practical difficulties, let me grow up in frustration. I have 99 confidence on their ability to work here, I look forward to 1 points of trust, I will give you 100 satisfaction.
工程造价单招英文自我介绍 篇【3】  I am * * * College of engineering construction project cost management system of professional students. During college, I with outstanding achievements, the school has won a comprehensive, national motivational scholarships, and has been rated as "excellent students" honorary title, in order to meet the needs of professional knowledge.
  In the cost of the specialty, I studied engineering cost control > and , engineering economics, municipal engineering measurement and valuation "," construction project measurement and valuation >,  ,  building audit and other professional courses and skilled operation. The application of pricing software, Huaping reinforcement calculation software and CAD software architecture.
  The school often do professional curriculum design, and carries on the scene a week to observe the internship site, with senior engineer Huang workers learning and practice, grasp the application of theodolite on the site, the test block of concrete, steel banding and familiar with reinforcement diagram, the solution should handle construction visa etc..
  The theory of knowledge and practice in school together, more aspects of master professional skills. The study, I participated in a large number of social practice, so as to exercise their own hard work, strict in demands of wind.
  Modern society is in need of compound talents of combining theory and practice. I will through continuous learning to improve themselves, to prove himself in practice. Strive to realize their value of life, to contribute to the development of your company.
  • 工程造价单招英文自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.