查看: 27|回复: 0

英语作文:Opportunities

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:49:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  俗话说机不可失,失不再来。当机会到临的时候我们要勇于抓住机会。
  篇一:
  Some people believe that opportunities only knock at the door of the luckiest few regardless oftheir ability, educational background or what kind of person they are.
  有些人认为机遇只垂青很少数幸运者,不管他们是否有能力,是何文化背景或是什么样的人。
  Therefore, instead of working hard to create some chances, they wait passively for the arrivalof opportunities.However, many others think that opportunities can be obtained with activeefforts. In their eyes, opportunities always come to those people who are well prepared.
  因此,他们不是努力工作去创造机会,而是消极地等候着机遇的到来。 然而,多数人认为机会能通过积极努力去获得。在这些人看来,机会只会给那些有着充分准备的人。
  So these people always work hard and try their best to seek every possible opportunity.
  因此,他们会努力工作尽自己最大的努力去寻求一切可能的机会。
  As to me, I think I would stand on the side of the latter group of people. If we do nothing butwait, we will rarely have any opportunities, as opportunities and our efforts are closely related.
  对于我来说,我愿意同意后一种观点。如果我们无所事事,我们不太会获得任何机会,因为机会和我们的努力密不可分。
  篇二:
  Opportunity is always there, but the key problem here is how we can grasp it. As far as I am concerned, we should be always ready to take the opportunity and to move forward achieving our goals.
  Many people often complain about lacking opportunities, they blame that they have not realized their dream due to shortage of chances. Apparently, these poeple are not active enough and have had the wrong opinion towards opportunities. What they should do is stop thinking negatively and take immediate action to do someting, for example, making a detailed action plan or finding help from other.
  In general, we shall always get ready for the opportunity and even if there is no chance for the moment, we shall initiate a plan and take active measures to realize our goals. Waiting and complaining won't bring us any opportunity.
  篇三:
  Different people have diffhrent views on opportunity. It is held that there are few opportunities. But it is also held that there are opportunities everywhere.
  Those who hold the first opinion think that there are too many people and there is always an intense competition for limited opportunities. In contrast,those who hold the second view think that if one is not prepared, he can hardly have any opportunities: however, if one is prepared, he can have a lot of opportunities.
  As to me, I agree with the latter. Adminedly,there is really an intense competition for limited opportunities, but it is not to say the one can't create opportunities himself. In most cases opportunities are created by people themselves. For example,many people lost their jobs in recent years. Some people wait for opportunities in vain. However, others create opportunities themselves and get self-employed. Eventually they become employers themselves.
  Therefore, to some extent, one can take his destiny into his own hands.
  参考翻译:
  不同的人有机会意见。据认为,很少有机会。但同时也认为,有机会无处不在。
  那些谁举行第一次意见认为,有太多的人,总是有一个激烈竞争的机会有限。相反,那些谁持第二种观点认为,如果没有充份准备,他也有机会:但是,如果一个愿意,他可以有很多机会。
  至于我,我同意后者。 Adminedly,实际上是一个激烈竞争的机会有限,但它并不是说不能创造自己的机会。在大多数情况下机会是人民自己创造的。例如,许多人在最近几年工作。有些人等待是徒劳的机会。不过,其他人创造机会,自己并获得自营职业者。最终他们成为雇主本身。
  因此,在一定程度上,可以在自己的手中,他的命运。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.