查看: 28|回复: 0

我的弟弟英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:49:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  虽然有一个弟弟是一家很头疼的事情,因为他调皮,但是却是世界上任何人都无法比拟的存在。下面是小编为大家搜集整理出来的有关于我的弟弟英语作文,希望可以帮助到大家!
【我的弟弟英语作文 篇一】  My brother is very cute,have seen him say he grew up must be a guy,because he now has a lot of suitors.Brother was quiet,very sunny,very pure.He also liked practical jokes,always puts me laugh and cry.Perhaps you've heard so many would think that I exaggerate him,is not the case,I will give you his weaknesses revealed this:sleeping drooling,talking in your sleep,teeth ...; boast,love try to be brave,admit defeat ...
  Surely we would like him,he let me turn to tell you:"If like me,you can come and see me!"
  我的弟弟非常可爱,见过他的人都说他长大一定是个帅哥,因为他现在已经有很多追求者了.弟弟很安静,很阳光,很纯洁.他也很喜欢搞恶作剧,总是把我弄得哭笑不得.听了这么多或许你们会认为我在夸大他,其实不然,我也会把他的缺点给大家透露一下:睡觉流口水、说梦话、磨牙…;说大话,爱逞强,不服输…
  想必大家都会喜欢上他,他还让我转告诉大家:“如果喜欢我,可以来见我!”
【我的弟弟英语作文 篇二】  I have a brother.He is very smart,he often says,"i'm an adult." The words he said always make us happy.He tells me that he wanted to grow up quickly very much,and he also asks me how he can achieve his dream.I just smile and smile.he likes play computer games with me .Although i am stronger than him,he can beat me.I like my brother very much.I hope he can be happy forever.
  我有一个弟弟,他很聪明.他经常说:“我是一个成年人.”这总是让我们很开心.他告诉我他很想快长大,而且他也经常问我怎样才可以实现他的愿望.我只是笑笑.他喜欢和我一起耍电玩.尽管我比他大,但他可以打败我.我很喜欢我的弟弟.我希望他永远幸福.
【我的弟弟英语作文 篇三】  During May Day holiday, I went to my uncle's home to meet my new little bother and he is a baby.
  My little bother has got big eyes, a small nose, and a small mouth that looks like a cherry. But my little bother can't talk, and the only thing he can do is crying.
  My little bother is very lovely. He likes frown very much. When he frowns, it looks like that he is just thinking some questions. When he falls to sleep, it looks like swimming. When he cries, the sound is very interesting. It sounds like he is counting numbers or he is singing. Maybe he wants to be a singer.
  I love my little brother, Do you like him? I hope my little bother can be a super star in the future. At that time I will be proud of him.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.