查看: 30|回复: 0

保持健康的英语作文80词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:47:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  保持健康有多重要呢?没有了健康的身体,不仅给我们带来了病痛的折磨,还影响正常的生活。那么关于保持健康的英语作文80词有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家有关保持健康的英语作文,供大家参考。
保持健康的英语作文篇一  The flu influences our daily life and health. What’s more, it can make people lost their lives.
  First, don’t be afraid of the terrible disease. We should have enough sleep and try to do more exercise.
  Second, we should clean our room every day and open the window often.
  Next, we need to drink more water, never or seldom eat junk food but eat more vegetables and fruit.
  Finally, if we have a fever or a cough, we must go to the doctor as soon as possible.
  If we do like that, we’ll have a happy and healthy life.
保持健康的英语作文篇二  Do you think that keep healthy is very important? I think so because if we have a unhealthy body, you'll feel very unhappy and don't want to do anything.
  So we must make our bodies healthier and healthier.I have some ideas for you. First, you have to do more sports.
  And then,you should try to eat junk food least and so on.
  I believe you will be very healthy.
保持健康的英语作文篇三  Good habits are good for the health.Every morning we'd better get up early and do morning exercises before having breakfast.
  We should eat enough fruit and vegetalbes.
  It's very important to keep healthy.I think we should have healthy diet every day and eat proper food.
  We shouldn't eat junk food because it is bad for our health.Milk is a great drink that can give us more calcium that make our bones much stronger.
  It's good to take more exercise such as basketball,bike riding ,swimming and so on.
  Follow these and you can be healthy.
保持健康的英语作文篇四  Today,I want to tell you how to keep healthy.It is very important for us.
  First,we must have a healthy diet.Most of the students like eating fried food such as fried chicken,French fries and so on.
  Second,we must have a good habit.I have a good habit.I get up early and go to bed early.
  I exercise regularly when it is six o'clock in the morning.So I have a strong body.
  Next,We must do some housework at home.
  My parents are very tired which they do the housework,so we can help them.
  By these suggestion,you will be healthy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.