查看: 19|回复: 0

初一我的家英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:47:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家是世间人纠缠喧嚣之后,一个最温暖的去处。你知道怎么一篇我的家的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初一我的家英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初一我的家英语作文篇1  Look, the wrinkled and amiable old man is my grandpa. Grandpa this year is the year lead half hundred, although grandpa now nearly seventy ages, in fact he has worked very hard. I like to get up early, get up at 5 o 'clock in the morning every day, so my grandfather often got up earlier than I, for my cooking. I often told him I will do, don't spoil me, but he's always cheerfully not be persuaded. From my understanding to the present, has been watching him busy, rarely have a rest. My father said grandpa never thought yourself, life is in for his family.
  Look, that is my father. He works for due diligence, if no special circumstances, it is absolutely won't take time off to rest. Dad doesn't like to smoke, but he likes to drink. Empty loves to drink a half drunk, to mother a lot of dirty look.
  Mom is the only for me to learn this home look very seriously. Every time my homework she check, even the oral training. Sometimes I think she is boring, but I still try to cooperate with her, understanding her.
  I am a pupil. I'm not tall, just for this reason, I always think mom is wrong. Because my mother is short, the genetic to me. Because of my short, others always said I was a little, don't know any better. I'll pretend I don't understand, smiles at them. In fact, I what all understand. Mom and dad often quarrel with each other. At first I will persuade them. It turned out for nothing, so only to my uncle. A, mother back to grandma's home after a quarrel. May be looking at me seemed heartless, mother and aunt said I don't understand. I really want to tell my heart is how they think, how sad. But did not say a word. Only I know, watching their parents fight, the in the mind of the sad who don't understand.
  I always think, grandpa will always healthy, mom and dad quarrel is the last time
初一我的家英语作文篇2  I am a Chinese society today many ordinary families in one, one is full of happiness and warmth in harmony of a family of four: father, mother and me.
  The home, what a familiar word, in my opinion, home is only a house, is where the family home. But "family" is different, "family" it is with your nearest and dearest relatives of a collective.
  Father for many years engaged in education work. Once upon a time has made high school teachers, the guidance director; Leading work is still in a middle school. In my memory my father is very busy every day. Dad's introverted, integrity, swayed by personal considerations in the work. His unsmiling, often makes me feel fear. In addition to work, his greatest interest and the hobby is reading books and collecting stamps. Every business trip back, his bag there will always be more on a few new books (literature, history and philosophy of); Daddy's stamp collecting interest seems to be born, as early as in primary school when he began to collect stamps, now has nearly everything. These stamps are classify hid in his stamp collection.
  Mom and dad, also a education workers -- for many years engaged in basic education of primary school teachers. In school, she has a passion for work, strong sense of responsibility; She is a loving mother in the home, there is no micro does not take care of our life; In life road guide we always read some good books, to help us correct attitude towards life. Mother's lively, cheerful personality, love to sing. Don't know is the cradle of teachers, teachers' school made her such a character, or such a character makes she finally chose a primary school teacher this career.
初一我的家英语作文篇3  I have a happy family.
  Mom is a good wife and a devoted mother, the mother is responsible for the home, big and small things.
  Father no matter what. Although there is no authority, but for my brother and I are very good. Dad is humorous and always make this home every night full of happiness.
  I, fairly good grades, named as "three good student" every year. Sometimes do housework at home, defy spirit. Because they interrupted my interest.
  Brother is a little naughty, but very cute. Naughty when hou, a full face of black, like bao; Cute, like a rabbit.
  "My family really cute, really cute." This is my praise for my family.
  My family is very lovely, very happy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.