查看: 30|回复: 0

英语作文初一我的朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:47:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人们都说校园里的友情最纯真,如刚熬出的牛奶,香醇温暖而值得回味。如何写一篇初一我的朋友的英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的英语作文初一我的朋友,供你参考!
英语作文初一我的朋友篇1  I have a friend named zhang xiaotao, he long handsome, little face was red, like a big apple, he has a pair of like grapes, weenose, big eyes and round head, look in the mind is full of wisdom.
  One day after school, small tao want to head home for dinner, because he has to go to the remedial class, so he all the way singing walked quickly towards the direction of the home, is urgent, suddenly he saw in front of a walking tottering elderly old woman to cross the road, she saw a small stone by the side of the road, not old woman accidentally was stone stumbled to the foot, then "flop" fell and small tao saw, like arrows quickly ran to the grandma's side, others saw it didn't go to the old woman up, only to help grandma zhang xiaotao went up, but small tao's strength is too small, he had the dickens of a job to help grandma.
  She grateful for small tao said: "children ah, thank you! By the way, kid, what's your name?"
  Small tao red the face said: "I just did what I should do, don't leave a name, you can call me" lei feng "."
  Grandma said: "I see a living lei feng" today, the in the mind really happy!
  Grandma said: "kid, what grade are you in? Is the opposite of han yu's primary school?"
  Small tao said: "I am a primary school in han yu's."
英语作文初一我的朋友篇2  Maybe there are some people, they don't like the teacher took us to navigate the sea of knowledge, also won't like parents tell me the true meaning of life. They will give you some brief but moving story, they may teach you play the game fun and healthy. They are my good friends, good students.
  I want to thank my friend. In class, we discussed together; After class, we happy playing together. They make me smile and happy.
  We have good things always play together. We are together in the silent corner listening to the music box piece; Always in whose home help doll hair style and clothes design, playing. We are on a roll in the grass, and then climbed up the tree to pick the delicious berry; On the night of the moon, we speak on the roof of the creepy ghost stories, and so on. Thank my friend gave me these it is worth collecting, memorable story.
  Not just good friends happy, happy, also share the pain. On one occasion, I surprisingly bad, are not much more than the bottom of the class first. The next class is physical education, I a person quiet in the classroom. Glittering and translucent tears from my cheek. My friend came back, she took out paper towel and gently wipe the tears on my cheeks, she said: "don't cry, the examination is just a test, don't have to think too highly of, I think, success and failure is just as important to you, let the failure of the past, victory belongs to the future." I just looked up at the words, and she go to the gym on the playground.
英语作文初一我的朋友篇3  Happy time is important for me, happy days, is my sunny morning; Happy time, is my wonderful water rhyme; Because it give me the happy time rare campus memories.
  On campus with classmates spent TaoGongLiuLu spring, summer flowers numerous and leafy, red maple autumn chrysanthemum fragrance, pine green white winter many times. With classmates reading life for three years now, have a deep friendship, in this elegant campus reading, I am happy freedom to grow, and there are good teachers and good students to help teach, I greedily sucking the knowledge of nutrition, get a lot of complement, academic performance is also improved.
  Just reading in the campus when I have problems in learning very upset, I can't solve, I dare not ask classmates, classmates still belongs to the very strange situation at that time, I dare not to find the teacher, good helpless, I was afraid to cry homesick, female students to teach me how to solve and method, make me in learning problems solved, also more rapport with them in terms of communication. Slowly we all became each other girls. Good friends help each other.
  Because I love to play some curious things, my legs hurt so many times, after an injury to get the students to the teacher's care and concern. I will keep going for a walk to see on your own, but also will be a little difficult, could hardly hold the rail will fall more than once, but a heart of male students and female students to help me down the stairs to avoid more serious. My heart really good happy, very happy, the in the mind feel very warm.
  Even if students sooner or later we will separate, but we want more value what we have today's youth and friendship, with true feelings to water our campus the flowers of friendship!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.