查看: 63|回复: 0

精选小学英语作文范文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:46:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  随着我国教育事业的不断发展,小学英语教材的不断更新换代,英语知识进一步的充实,这就需要不断提高学生的听说能力以及写作能力等。下面,师哈哈网小编为你整理了精选小学英语作文范文带翻译,希望对你有帮助!
精选小学英语作文范文带翻译篇1  I like to play computer games so much, every night, I will sleep very late. Then the next day, I will be very tired and can’t focus my attention on my study. I am so annoyed, I need to change my bad habit. So I decide to make some plans. I force myself to sleep before 11 o’clock and play the computer games on weekends. Now it works slowly.
  我喜欢玩电脑游戏,每天晚上,我都会很晚睡觉。然后第二天,我会很累,无法集中注意力在学习上。我很烦恼,需要改变我的坏习惯。于是我做了些计划。我强迫自己在11点钟之前睡觉,周末才玩电脑游戏。现在慢慢开始生效了。
精选小学英语作文范文带翻译篇2  Many of my classmates complain about their fathers, because they are busy all the time and barely have time to company them. But my father is different, though he is busy, he still spare some time to play with me and help me with my homework. I am so lucky to have such a father, he is the best father in the world.
  我的很多同学抱怨自己的父亲,因为他们很忙,几乎没有时间去陪伴他们。但是我的父亲不一样,虽然他很忙,但他仍然抽出一些时间和我玩,帮我做我的家庭作业。我很幸运有这样一个父亲,他是世界上最好的父亲。
精选小学英语作文范文带翻译篇3  As the summer vacation comes, I decide to learn swimming, because the weather is so hot, I can make myself cool, what’s more, I want to master another skill and protect myself. Many people lose their lives when they meet the accident in the water, so it is important to learn swimming. I have made up my mind and must finish this task.
  暑假来了,我决定学习游泳,因为天气太热了,我可以让自己感到清凉点,更重要的是,我想掌握一门技能和保护自己。许多人失去生命,当他们遇到发生在水里的事故,所以学习游泳是很重要的。我已经下定决心,必须完成这一任务。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.