查看: 39|回复: 0

暑假生活英语作文简短

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:46:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假的趣事就像一幅幅画一样,怎么写一篇简短的暑假生活的英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的暑假生活英语作文简短,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
暑假生活英语作文篇1  I have always had a wish in my heart, which is to go to the sea. This summer holiday, July 25, afternoon. We went to the changzhi railway station and sat down to the sun. The sound of the sound train slowly disappeared into the horizon.
  On the train I saw the tall of taihang mountain, the Yellow River, the spectacular, sat for 7 hours, we finally come to rizhao railway station, the train get off a hot muggy, I know that I have come to rizhao.
  Leave me the deepest reflected in sunshine is square, we went to the square, flew under the waves in the breeze of show more beautiful sea, it is really so beautiful sea grand, turbulent waters under the sway of sea breeze, contemplating the spirited, Mercedes, growled, rolled towards the shore. In rows of sea water, the waves of spray, and the thousands of beads of water, are sent to the sea. At this time. I admire the fact that the ancients could write such phrases as "the waves of the waves, the thousands of snow." I left 10,000 square beaches.
  Seafood in the afternoon, we went to the supermarket, smell I go in I hate seafood flavor, under the advice of family I just know some seafood is delicious, I ate a lot. The sun's seafood is cheap for 50 yuan for a 5 yuan sunshine.
  In the two days of sunshine, we went to the sea by the sea. The journey is short but the scenery is always in my heart.
  The train rumbled and I said goodbye to the sun, the sun, the sand, the seafood supermarket...
  我心中一直有一个愿望,那就是去大海边看看。今年暑假的7月25日,下午。我们来到了长治火车站,坐上了到日照的专列。随着呜~呜~呜~的声音火车慢慢的消失在了地平在线。
  在火车上我看见了太行山的高大,黄河的波澜壮阔,坐了7小时的火车我们终于来到了日照火车站,一下车闷热闷热的,我知道我已来到日照。
  在日照给我留下最深映现的是万平口,我们到了万平口,哗哗哗的海浪在微风的吹拂下显的海更美丽了,那真的是太美了大海的气势恢弘,汹涌的海水在海风的吹拂下,似群群烈马,奔驰着,咆哮着,向岸边卷来。一排排海水,激起如雾的浪花,化做千千万万的水珠又汇向大海。此时;我真佩服古人能写出惊涛拍岸,卷起千堆雪这样的绝句。我依依不舍的离开了万平口海滩。
  下午,我们来到了海鲜超市,我一进去就嗅到了我最讨厌的海鲜味,在家人的劝阻下我才知道有的海鲜好吃,我一口吃了一大把。日照的海鲜很便宜长治50元的日照买5元。
  在日照的两天,我们在海边赶海。捕小鱼,行程虽短但,但美景却常绕在我心中。
  火车轰鸣,我向身后的日照告别再见大海,再见日照,再见沙摊,别了海鲜超市…
暑假生活英语作文篇2  Although the colorful summer vacation is over, I still stay in that happy time.
  Books make me happy. Because mom and dad are busy at work, I don't have time to take me to travel. I had to indulge in the beautiful words in my home, from the sixth grade tutorials, I saw the naughty sowbrook, the beautiful mountain rain... I was totally absorbed in it. Here, I learned to be a man. Books make me not lonely in summer vacation.
  Housework makes me happy. One day, when my father and mother were walking, I saw a dirty and messy home, and I thought of a good idea. Let me clear up the table and brush up the bowl. Then remove the dust from the furniture. Again it is sweeping the floor, after sweeping the ground, I picked up a rag to wipe to again, this brush is also have tips: 1 the brushing is to have the order, a brick a brick to brush, so as not to have wiped. After you wipe it before you wipe it, you won't step on your own. Sometimes, some things are hard to erase. This is my method. Put your hand on the bottom of your chest, then push the back of your front leg and push it forward. I am no longer the delicate little princess. Today, I feel the joy of labor.
  How happy this summer vacation is!
暑假生活英语作文篇3  This summer holiday, I went back to China. I went to four cities: Beijing, jinan, suzhou and lishui.
  In Beijing, I live in my grandparents' house. On my fourth day in Beijing, I went to the Summer Palace. This park is where the emperor lived. We also boating on the kunming lake. I see a lot of beautiful scenery.
  The second place I went to was the Great Wall. Under the Great Wall, it was very cold, and each of us rented a piece of clothing and started climbing up. I saw a lot of people, and I saw the Great Wall, all the way up to the top of the mountain.
  The most interesting part of this trip to China is the lion forest. Lion Lin is very funny in suzhou, because there are lots of fake mountains, can drill into caves and play hide-and-seek. If a few children go together, that's more interesting.
  China is so big, and there are so many beautiful and interesting places. I will return to China next summer vacation!
  今年暑假,我又回中国了。我去了4个城市:北京、济南、苏州和丽水。
  在北京,我住在外公外婆家。到达北京的第四天我去了颐和园。这个公园是原来皇帝住的地方。我们还在昆明湖上划船。我看到很多美丽的风景。
  我去的第二个地方是长城。到了长城下,天气很冷,我们每个人租了一件衣服,就开始往上爬。我看见了很多人,还看见了好长的长城,一直伸到高山顶上,很雄伟。
  这次去中国最好玩的地方是狮子林。狮子林在苏州,狮子林很好玩,是因为那儿有很多假山,可以钻山洞,玩捉迷藏。如果几个小朋友一起去,那就更有意思了。
  中国那么大,好看、好玩的地方太多了。我明年暑假还要回中国!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.