查看: 51|回复: 0

介绍地球的小学生英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:46:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们生活在漂亮的地球,小学生眼里的地球是怎样的呢?不妨写一篇介绍地球的英语作文吧。下面是师哈哈网小编精心挑选的关于小学生介绍地球的英语作文,供大家阅读。
介绍地球的英语作文一  Our Earth is a blue planet,with over 70% of the surface area under water.It looks like a ball with occasional landmass that can be seen from outer space,which we call continents.These continents are covered with green vegetation.But as our population grows,some of these forests are cut down and urbanized into small dots of cities.
  These cities light up during night and are beautiful to watch from the sky,they look like miniatures of the universe.
介绍地球的英语作文二  As you know , there's no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water. In a lot of countries, people have to cut trees for living. So there's nothing to keep water from running away. Also we have polluted the land, the river and the air.
  So we have to face more and more floods and droughts . It's time that we must do something useful to protect our environment. We can plant trees and take good care of them. We can save the water and ask our parents to do so.
  We can't throw any litter onto the ground and we should collect them for recycling. If we take good care of our earth today,it will be more beautiful tomorrow.
介绍地球的英语作文三  This is the earth. The green part is land. The blue part is sea. The white part is clouds. Our earth is very beautiful and interesting.
  There are rivers, streams, seas and lakes. There are hills and mountains. There are jungles and forests. There are many countries and cities. There are many people live in them. Do you think the earth is very wonderful?
  Many years ago, the earth is very clean. But nowadays there is much pollution on the earth. There is air pollution, land pollution and water pollution.
  People are cutting down the forests. Many wild animals, birds and insects lose their homes. It's very cruel. People are polluting the land, the water and the air.
  People must stop doing this. We must save the earth. We must save our home.
介绍地球的英语作文四  Planet Earth is something I hold dearly to my heart. It is not at the center of the Universe, but it is our home planet. Our mother that has allowed all existing life on Earth to be possible.
  It is at the right distance from the sun, so much so that any deviation could lead to the death of hundreds of species. The insane number of varieties of species on Earth is startling!
  However the Human's actions towards mother Earth is unnerving, seeing the many destroyed habitats across the planet, I beg to differ. It has been an honour to stand against human race to proudly support mother Earth.
  I love her, more than anything else, and I don't like the separation of countries, we all living on a single planet- Earth!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.