查看: 45|回复: 0

应聘出纳员的英语简历范文模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-10 03:00:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一份优秀的英语简历对于应聘出纳员的求职者得到竞职岗位的重要性很大。下面是由师哈哈网小编整理而成的应聘出纳员的英语简历范文模板,谢谢你的阅读。
应聘出纳员的英语简历范文模板  accountant
  strength
  ·more than 14 years in accounting.
  ·training and directing staff in accounting activities and be an expert in lotus system.
  ·planning and conducting audits and variance analysis ,processing payroll and payroll tax reports and files,and maintaining /updating accurate inventories.
  personal
  name: stella li gender:female date of birth:august 23th,1968
  martial status:married
  email address:diyifanwen.com
  experience
  ·responsible for the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable/receivable, payroll,insurance reports,and sales tax/payroll tax reporting.
  ·performing job costing ,account analysis,and general ledger management using lotus and excel.
  --freeding up $32,ooo by reducing a/r aging from 77 to 38 days
  --reducing accounting payroll costs 41% through automation
  ·analyzed and interpreted forecasts,capital expenditures,and financial data.
  ·directly involved in budget preparation and cash flow.
  ·trained and directed six employees in accounting department.
  --successfully negotiated a $650,000 credit line with major bank.
  --detected costing problem that eventually saved the company$124,000/year.
  --active participant in the successful implementation of just-in-time program.
  ·performed detailed financial audits for clients.
  ·recommended improvements in system procedures,documentation,and internal controls.
  ·conducted reviews and compilations.
  ·prepared corporate and individual income tax returns,and payroll /sales tax returns.
  ·assisted in budget forecasting.
  ·developed standard cost data and variance analyses.
  ·reviewed capital expenditures and coordinated /reconciled physical inventories.
  education
  10/1998-09/20xx china usa business university m.b.a
  certifications & memberships
  certified public valuer-member of china appraisal society
  certifild public accountant-member of china cpa society
应聘出纳员的英语求职信范文模板(一)  I am a graduate of the school in Guangdong Province in XX session of the Financial Accounting students, I come from Shantou Chaoyang, home simple form of the folk customs of my thrift, diligence, kindness. Three years of my learning career training and seeking truth from facts, positive style, I have set a correct outlook on life, values, and the formation of a warm, upward mobility, the indomitable character and an honest, trustworthy, responsible, caring, down-to-earth life creed.
  Over the past three years in school, I study hard, the outstanding, class Miyoshi had access to students and good academic performance and health, good class cadres.
  Mentorship in the strict lessons and individual efforts, and I learned professional courses: the basis of accounting, business accounting, corporate accounting, cost accounting, with a solid foundation of professional knowledge. I have been able to operate a skilled Accounting system software modules, is also familiar with the accounting manual, in-school teacher by training, completed the full set of manual accounting Accounting Training graduate, but also mastered the cashier on the financial practices knowledge, as well as statistical knowledge!
  Into the school three years since, I have served as a squad leader in the class level to help teachers share the size matters, we had been in self-improvement, and in this one, my ability to: access question, and oratorical skills, adaptability, approach ability to keep in the subsequent improvement to be improved. Not only by the teacher's praise, recognition, also students, alumni at home.
  I take full advantage of a wide range of spare time to participate in social practice. Three-year period in school, I attended the school for two months of the school of social practice: to Jiangmen Heshan Shi ACTO internship Printing Co., Ltd., was named "outstanding trainee", which not only my professional skills have been raised, but also the management and organization, I will be able to play and further training, but also by the respective department heads and teachers and recognition and praise. Moreover, in the summer of XX, I participated in the use of vacation time, China Mobile, the company's "work-study program student college fund" interview, which come to the fore, in the communication services 100 Office launched a six month part-time, this experience made me with a certain amount of marketing experience and social experience, and outstanding performance. In addition, at school, I served as a speech at the Association of Student Associations, vice president of a post of Minister of Marketing Association liaison position, many organizations, participation in social practice, and accumulated a wealth of practical experience.
  I firmly believe that as long as there has been perseverance,铁杵to ground into a needle, so I hope that by virtue of their skills have a stable career. If I was honored to be taking your company, I will carefully study the business, and strive to make more contributions to the company, although I do not have university qualifications, but I have a constant progress of the heart, although I do not have the culture of college students, but I have a stronger professional level, I was able to bear hardships and stand hard, obey the arrangements, the collective concept of strong, dedicated, loyal and I hope that your company for giving me the opportunity to interview and the candidates, I will be my job performance and the results of the work to prove everything.
  "Soon Come, come against, I dust free" is my motto; "immersive an abyss, treading on thin ice" is the attitude of my work; "sincere, and trustworthy" is my most prominent feature; an open mind has given me many friends. Smart-minded, creative thinking, and pioneering spirit of tenacity, coupled with sophisticated professional skills, I believe I am the best choice for you.
  Please give me a chance, I will also you to eye-catching glory.
  Finally, my heartfelt thank you for your patience, I examined the cover letter, such as the need for detailed information, please contact me.
  your sincerely,
  XXXX
应聘出纳员的英语求职信范文模板(二)  Gentlemen,
  I have been told by Mr.John L.Pak,Credit Manager, The Business Book Publishing,New York, with whom I believe you are acquainted,that you are expecting to make some additions to your accounting staff in June.I should like to be considered an applicant for one of these positions.
  You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed with this letter that I have had five years of varied experience in the book business.The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
  My work was in the credit department and in the accounting department in both companies,with some experience also in inventory control. In both positions,I have been assigned with the daily office administration.The courses taken at Central Commercial and the Bronx Community College specifically prepare me for doing the accounting required in your department.
  I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.If there is further information that you wish in the meantime,please let me know.I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
  your sincerely,
  XXXX
  • 应聘出纳员的英语简历范文模板
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.