查看: 49|回复: 0

中文邮件自动回复范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 10:04:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  “自动回复”功能主要用在网页邮箱中,如果你在网页邮箱中启用了“自动回复”,那么邮件服务器会在收到邮件后马上为你发出一份由你定制的回复邮件。为邮件的自动回复做一个回复内容,本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的中文邮件的自动回复范文,仅供参考。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇一:  你现在收到这个自动回复就表示我不在办公室。如果我在办公室?那你多半啥也收不到。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇二:  抱歉错过了你的消息?因为我现在医生这里、让他们把我整一个没心没肺的?好晋升到管理层。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇三:  我现在不在办公室、在外头面试一工作。如果成不了?我就回来回复你——你最好有心理准备我会发飙。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇四:  要等我休假回来我才有时间删你发来的邮件哦。耐心点?我会按你发的顺序依次删除哒?
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇五:  谢谢你的来信。前十个字将从你的信用卡中扣除5.99美金?以后每个字按1.99美金计费。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇六:  邮件服务器无法检测到你的链接。你的讯息未能被发送?请重启电脑试着再发一遍。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇七:  谢谢你的来信?它已被添加到列队等候系统。你现在所在的位置是352位?预计将于19周后收到回复。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇八:  嗨?我在想你刚刚发给我的东西?请侯在电脑旁边等我回复。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇九:  我跟你现在不是一圈子里的人。
  中文邮件自动回复范文篇十:  我因为身体原因未来两周都会休假。等我回来之后记得叫我“凯特”(女生名)?不要再叫大卫了
英文假期邮件自动回复  Dear Sir/Madam,
  I will be out of office for Chinese new year holiday during Feb.16th – Feb.26th 20xx.
  With very limited access to email, I cannot check or reply your email in time.
  If you have urgent matter to discuss with me, please call me at +86-13*******
  Thank you and have a nice day!
正式电子邮件自动回复范文:英文版(用于公司自动回复客户)  Example 1:
  Thank you for your email. I am on a business trip from××× to ×××,I apologize that I am unable to respond to you immediately. but will do so as soon as I am back in the office. If you require immediate assistance. kindly contact Mr ×× ,mail: ×××
  Example 2:
  I will not be checking my email until date. If you need immediate assistance contact staff member.
  Example 3:
  Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately I am away from my email right now, but I will reply to you on my return. In the meantime, if you need some assistance, please call staff member on telephone number
  Example 4:
  I am currently out of the office, and will be returning on date. For any urgent queries please contact staff member on telephone number or viaemail at
  Example 5:
  Thank you for your mail , But I am currently not in the office, we will have holiday from ×××to ×××, I will reponse to your mail as soon as I return in the office.
  Sorry for the incovenience.
  • 中文邮件自动回复范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.