查看: 25|回复: 0

我的偶像英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:28:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有自己的偶像,每个人的偶像也不尽相同。今天小编为你整理了我的偶像英文作文,希望对你有用。
我的偶像英文作文篇1  My idol is neither a big star nor a big hero, but my father.
  My father is a driver. He is so smart that he can answer almost any question and answer question.
  Dad's last great effort, bought back the dishes, dad to show his strength, have to break into two plates.
  Dad is big, and he likes to use his head and hands. The house is built to patch up his session. This year, the snow broke down the solar water heater pipe, and he climbed up the roof alone to repair it so that we could take a shower again.
  Dad is also very caring and helpful. Basically, he takes part in every activity, and every time he makes a donation, he is very active. So I call him loving dad.
  My father has many other advantages, and I admire him most. And who are your idols?
我的偶像英文作文篇2  Do you know Lin Dan? Right! He is the world badminton champion, and also my idol.
  The players who trained with me in the little sports school all liked the badminton all-around champion Lin Dan. If there were badminton games, they would either turn on the TV or go to the spot early to look forward to Lin Dan's wonderful performance! I don't count outside, either! However, when I went to school, when my classmates opened the box and talked about the game, most of the students didn't even see Lin Dan in the game. Even the names had never been heard of. How can it not be regretted? Lin Dan is my idol, I am actively advancing momentum. Lin Dan in the play, we will be absorbed in watching his every game exciting game in front of the television, his every action makes people admire it; every action make people excited, I always to hand Lin Dan unable to restrain the emotions agile movements, his vigorous pace. Lin Dan's superb skills, indomitable fighting spirit, all the people marvel, bring forth the new through the old, the world today wins the. I also love badminton, I look forward to through their own efforts, but also like Lin Dan, let the world sit up and take notice.
我的偶像英文作文篇3  The theme of the 101 class is idol show.
  We did not compete today, just watching the movie "Lu Xun", the film was compiled by Pu Cunxi and Zhang Yu. This documentary is about three years before the death of Mr. Lu Xun's story, tells the story of Mr. Lu Xun pen and struggle for the revolution that ningsibuqu great patriotic spirit. After seeing this film, I feel very deep. I think we should all learn from him. Maybe we can't do his kind of big, but we should all be at least a patriotic young pioneers. We are the future of our motherland, and we should try our best to win glory for our motherland.
  Diaoyu Island is China's inherent territory, and never allow other people to infringe upon it. We are the future of our motherland, and we will join hands to protect the world!
我的偶像英文作文篇4  Kobe Bryant is the youngest child and only son of Joe and Pam Bryant.His parents named him after a kind of steak:the famous beef of Kobe,Japan,which they saw on a restaurant menu.
  At the age of six,Kobe,his parents and two older sisters,Shaya and Sharia,moved to Italy,where his father began playing professional basketball.He became accustomed to the lifestyle and became fluent in Italian.At an early age,he learned to play soccer and his favorite team was AC Milan.
  Bryant once said that if he had stayed in Italy,he would have stuck with soccer and would have tried to become a pro soccer player.In 1991,the Bryants moved back to the United States.A spectacular high school career at Lower Merion High School in the Philadelphia suburb of Lower Merion,brought national recognition.
  While his SAT score of 1080[2] would have ensured his basketball scholarship to various top-tier colleges,the 17-year-old Bryant made the controversial decision to go directly to the NBA。
我的偶像英文作文篇5  My idol is Chairman Mao. I think he must be many people s idol. He is a great hero. It is him makes us live a better life. Without him, maybe we still can t satisfy our hunger nowadays. We may not live comfortable, eat delicious food and so on. All the happiness we have now maybe is due to his wise leadership. Though he made mistakes once, no one is perfet. I admire him. I think all the people should respect him.
我的偶像英文作文篇6  I like to watch movie, I had watched many movies,Jackie Chen is my favorite male actor.
  When I was small, I watched Jackie Chen’s actionmovie, he can beat many guys at the same time, heis many teenagers’ hero.
  In the last ten years, Jackie Chen has aimed at the foreign market, he took many movies andcooperated with foreign stars, he has achieved great success.
  Jackie’s success teaches us a lesson, the secret of achieving success is hard work.
  Jackie got wounded when he shot films, he has many scars on his body.
  Now he is over 50, but he is going on his playing, we are happy to see Jackie Chen’s movie.
我的偶像英文作文篇7  American swimmer, flying fish, Phelps is my idol.
  This time he took part in the 200 meter freestyle, 100 meter medley relay node 4× force of eight events, eight achieved his dream, he broke the world record and Olympic record. Freestyle is the fastest stroke he can swim.
  Phelps's eight gold medals were hard to come by. He went to practice at 5 every morning and didn't stop training during the holidays. It was said that he had only rested for 5 days in 7 years.
  I admire him for his self-consciousness.
我的偶像英文作文篇8  I have an idol. His name is Lin Dan. He is a Chinese badminton player. He is also the main player in the team's singles!
  In the Beijing Olympic Games, Lin Dan with his excellent technology, play a brave fighting spirit, won the men's singles badminton champion, as the Chinese Delegation added a gold medal, won the honor for the motherland.
  I also like playing badminton very much. I am determined to learn from Lin Dan and grow up to win glory for my motherland.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.