查看: 27|回复: 0

关于爬山的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:28:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  One day, mother and i went to climb mount huang. when i began to climb, i felt very easy. but when i climbed the haft way, i was very' tired.and quite out of breath. i asked mother, "can i climb to the top?" mother answered, "as long as you have courage, you can conquer every mountain,
  no matter how high it is! "so i went ahead. half an hour later, i climbed to the top finally. what a wonderful day i had!
关于爬山的英语作文【二】  It's spring now. The weather is warm and comfortable. It's a good time for hiking. Therefore, my teacher organized a climbing for us. There is a beautiful mountain in my city and it's target this time. We took bus there and arrived there at 9 p.m.. After we took off the bus, we started to climb. The mountain is high but the scenery is beautiful. We are so excited that we climbed fast at first. But after a while, some of us were tired,especially girls. They did not want to go on anymore. But some others encouraged and helped them. All of us slowed down our speed, so that no one was left behind. About 11:00 p.m., we got to the top of the mountain. We were so happy that we did it. We feel that all the tiredness were worth it.
关于爬山的英语作文【三】  I usually climb a mountain with friend in day off, we are usually the morning sets out, is delightfully fresh and cool because of the morning air.While climbing a mountain, we enjoy the surroundings lovely view.
  Is a panorama to be us arrive the summit of hill empress, can also have a bird's-eye view our city particularly.The fast development of the city make us feel the pride.
  Because it is beneficial to the health.It can educate to bear the dint.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.