查看: 36|回复: 0

2021my weekend英语作文范文三篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:28:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  天很蓝,海很宽,人生美景总依然;阴云散,连彼岸,周末时光多懒散;忘忧愁,展笑颜,生活的道路还很宽。祝周末快乐,幸福依然!以下是小编带来的my weekend英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
my weekend英语作文(一)  I am going to have a wonderful weekend.My best friend invited me to her birthday Party which will not end until Saturday noon.Then, I will spend the rest of the day hanging out in the mall with my cousin.On Sunday, we are leaving for the country to visit my grandparents.I haven't visit them for a long time and I miss them very much.I really look forward to my weekend.
my weekend英语作文(二)  I had a happy weekend last week. On Saturday morning, I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parents' and my brother's. On Sunday, I played football in the park. Then I went to my grandparents' house. Grandpa played the piano! The whole family was so happy. Later, we wanted to swim. But it was too cold. This was last weekend.
my weekend英语作文(三)  I'm have a busy weekend.
  On Sturday, I'm going to the bookstore with my mother . We are going to buy some books.? Then we're? going to eat breatfast. On Sunday .I'm going to visit my grandparents with my? father, mother and brother. Then? we're going to the park .that well be fun !
  What about you?
  What are you going to do this weekeng? Can you tell me?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.