查看: 47|回复: 0

my weekend初一英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:25:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你的周末都是怎样度过的?下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了my weekend初一英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  my weekend初一英语作文篇1
  What do you usually do at weekends?Well,I'd like to tell you something about my weekends.
  My weekends are busy and happy.At weekends I must go to learn Olympic Maths and English.After these,I can do anything that I like.Sometimes I do my homework.Sometimes I go shopping with my mum and sometimes I go out to play with my friends.If I have time,I must play computer.I go online to have a talk with my friends by QQ.I always feed my QQpet so,it has a high grade.Sometimes I dress up my blog and make some friends on it.
  my weekend初一英语作文篇2
  Hi!My name is SunShi.I have a busy weekend!On Saturday.I m going to visit my grandparents by bus.After.I m going to buy a new book.I m going to go home and read the new books.In the evening.I m going to the shop with my mother.
  On sunday!I am at home.I am get up at 7:30 then I wash my face and teeth.After breakfast.I am watching TV at 10;30.I am eating my lunch.then I go to bed for lunch.When I am wake up the time is 2:30,So I am going to do homework when I finsin my homework.the time is 4:30.I am going to have supper!
  my weekend初一英语作文篇3
  It was Sunday and I didn't have to go to school. I finished my homework the day before. So I decided to help mother do housework. I washed some clothes after I got up. Then I went shopping with a basket. I bought some meat, eggs and some vegetables in the market. After I came back, I started to cook dinner for the whole family. In the evening, I sat at the table and began to write down on my notebook what I had done during the day.
  my weekend初一英语作文篇4
  I had a happy weekend.On Saturday morning,I did my homework.It was a little easy.On Saturday afternoon,I played with my friends at my home,some played chess,others played at my room.It was funny.On Saturday night,I studied at school.On Sunday morning,I went shopping with my sister,On Sunday afternoon,I staying at home.On Sunday night,I studied at school,too.This is my happy weekend!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.