查看: 25|回复: 0

感恩与爱的初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:25:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  感恩,就是对他人提供的帮助心存感激,并希望给予对方回报的情感。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的感恩与爱的初中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  感恩与爱的初中英语作文篇1
  The thankful great universe provides the environment of existence for us and give us sunlight, air, water and everything in keeping with us existence of space, bring storm to let us accept to toughen for us, bring to us mysterious let us look for. The thankful parents give us the life, make us feel the merriment of the human life, feel the genuine feeling of the human life, feel the comity of the human life, feel happiness of the human life, also feel hardships and pain and sufferings of the human life! The thankful teacher works with diligence and without fatigue everyday of teach, give us knowledge ability, and put on the wing which flies toward the ideal for us. The thankful classmate and friend grow up with us and let us no longer stand alone in the itinerary of life. The thankful our country provides us with free books, dormitory and food. Whenever it is, we should keep a thankful heart towards everything existed. Only thus, can we become a useful man。
  感恩与爱的初中英语作文篇2
  Since we were born, many people help us a lot. We should be grateful to their kindness. But the ones we should show our greatest appreciation are our parents. From the first day we appear in their lives, they give us all their love and care, but never expect anything in return. As long as they are there, we do not feel any difficulties, because they are always in front of our shelter, preventing us from difficulties and danger. In order to make our lives better, learn better, they do everything they can to create the best conditions for us, but ignore their own needs. Therefore, we need to cherish parents’ love and repay their upbringing. We should treat them as they treat us.
  从我们出生的那天开始,许多人都帮助过我们。我们应该感谢他们的友好。但是,我们最应该感谢的人是我们的父母。从我们出现在他们生活中的那天开始,他们不求回报地给了我们所有的爱和关怀。只要有他们在,我们感觉不到任何的困难,因为他们总在我们的前方为我们遮风挡雨,把我们挡在困难和危险的后面。为了让我们生活得更好,学习得更好,他们竭尽所能得为我们创造最好的条件,却忽略了自己的需要。因此,我们要珍惜父母的深情,要报答父母的养育之恩,要如他们对待我们这般来回报父母。
  感恩与爱的初中英语作文篇3
  My dearest family and friends,
  It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all.I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words.So I’ll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my life.This evening is the expression of your love to me,I realize this,but also it is the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place.
  Thank you!Thank you for being with me all that difficult time.Your support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting.Without you I would give up.But then you would come or call and I would remember why I am so in love with this wonderful life-because of you.You are my world,and I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving family and caring friends.Your support was crucial for me this year,when I achieved much due to your help.
  Love and gratitude-this is what I feel standing now in front of you.Love and gratitude-these are the best emotions one can imagine.I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you.I know that you love me too.I would like to assure you that my goal in life is to become as wonderful as you think I am.As far as this goal attainment requires much effort,skills and time,I hope that you’ll help me in it,as always,I deeply appreciate your support.Thank you for being with me.
  Thank you very much!
  我亲爱的家人和朋友们,
  要向你们表达我的感激之情溢于言表.我想说的有很多,但我真的一言难尽.所以,我想说的是,你是我生命中最美好的恩赐.今晚的感恩节就是你们对我的爱的表达,我确实能体会到这一点,更重要的是,今晚我见证了大家都团聚在一起.
  谢谢你们与我共度时艰.你们的支持与理解给予我继续奋斗的力量.没有你们,我或许已经放弃了.(在那困难的时期)你会来到我的身边或给我打电话,这都能让我记起我是如此热爱生活&&这都是因为你.你们是我的全部,我真诚地感激上帝赐予我可爱的家人和亲切的朋友.这一年你们对我的支持万分重要,我所取得的成就与你们的帮助是分不开的.
  爱与感恩&&这就是此刻我站在这里所能感受到的.爱与感恩&&这是每一个人都能够想象到的最美妙的情感.能够爱你们、表达对你们的感激,我感到很幸福.我知道你们也爱我.我向你们保证,我人生的目标就是变得像你们所期待的那样精彩.要达到这个目标需要付出许多的努力、能力和时间,我希望你们能帮助我达成这一目标,一如既往.我深深的感激你们的支持.感谢与我一同走过.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.