查看: 41|回复: 0

英语作文充实有意义的假期

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:25:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我的假期生活是多姿多彩的,对于你来说,你觉得最充实有意义的假期是什么?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的英语作文充实有意义的假期,希望对你有帮助!
英语作文充实有意义的假期篇1  During the summer vacation, I think I should do something interesting and meaningful rather than touring. So I found a job at a fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. I worked eight hours a day for three weeks. This job was boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I nearly stopped it half way. But, I stuck to it with determination. Every day I started to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. Finally, I finished the job before the new school term. Now, I realize what labor means. I think it is really a successful experience, which is worth remembering forever.
  暑假期间,我觉得我应该做些有趣且有意义的事而不是旅游。因此我找了一份工作,在一家快餐店当清洁工。三个星期以来,我每天工作8个小时。这份工作很无聊而且似乎无止尽,这使我感到疲惫,几乎半途而废。但是,我凭着决心坚持下来了。每天我早早开始干活,晚上很晚才回到家。最后,我在开学之前完成了工作。现在,我意识到劳动的意义。我认为这真的是一次成功的经历,值得我永远铭记。
英语作文充实有意义的假期篇2  I have an interesting thing in my Summer Vacation,My Family get a ticket to Singapore.I was very Excited,the ticket was of my father‘s colleague.I had never been to the country.Upon arriving there,my heart leaped up as i felt nervous,i heard of that Singaporean law is very violent,I was scared.Although lots of people are ethnic Chinese,they were talking to each other still in english.Luckily my english isn't poor,i could win a place for myself in the way.After being back,i decided to call the day when i flew to Singapore as Singapore Day.
英语作文充实有意义的假期篇3  National Day is coming.I like traveling very much. I want to travel all over the world. Because I think traveling is quite interesting. At the same time, we can watch beautiful scenery. It also can open our eyes.
  If I have the chance, I want to go to Beijing first,because it's our capital. There are many famous places of interest to go, such as the Great Wall,Tian‘anmen Square, Beihai Park and so on. I'll take many photos,because they will help me remember the trip forever. We know the Olympic Games has been held in Beijing . All people in Beijing have being trying their best to make beijing more beautiful. I hope I can watch the best beautiful beijing. I will go there by train. I think traveling by train is far more comfortable and cheaper.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.