查看: 39|回复: 0

my father小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:25:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小时候,父亲为我们撑起了爱的天,让我们的生活充满爱和温暖。我的父亲的英语作文并不你难写。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的my father小学英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my father小学英语作文篇1  My father
  My father is a tall, who was the father of eyelash is very heavy.
  When I was ill, is he with me; Whenever I exam is bad, is he comfort me; When I was sick, he gave me medicine; When I make him angry, but he and I talk, don't say me, but and I discuss who is wrong; Whenever I am naughty, don't want to come back, but he don't say me, but call me patiently, waiting for me, when I was sad, but he told me: "your character like boys, so the boy tears don't flick"; When I quarrel with my classmates, but he patiently taught me: "children should not quarrel with my classmates at school, no matter who is wrong, we should think about yourself, whether he is wrong, if not wrong, we should also do some magnanimous, as the saying goes," prime minister belly punting, we should not and students care ", when I was wrong to say, he always say it's his fault, never say it's my fault. Whenever I get mom beat, he always treats me hug, let face fell upon him. He is my father.  I think he is the best father in the world, daddy, I love you!
my father小学英语作文篇2  My father
  My father is a handsome man .He is tall and medium build.He has short black hair and big eyes.
  我的父亲是一个英俊的男人。他很高,中等身材。他有黑色的短头发和大眼睛。
  My father works in a hospital.He is a doctor.He wears a uniform in the hospital.He drives his car go to work.He is a good doctor.He loves his job.He works hard.
  我父亲在一家医院工作。他是一名医生。他在医院里穿制服。他开车去工作。他是一个好医生。他喜欢他的工作。他努力工作。
  My father likes sports.He gets up at 6:00 clock every morning.
  我的爸爸喜欢体育。他每天早上6:00钟起床。
  Then he runs go out.In the afternoon,he plays basketball.Sometimes he plays chess with my brother.
  然后他跑出去。在下午,他打篮球。他和我哥哥下棋。
  My father thinks healthy food is good for our health.So we eat apples every day.We don't eat French fries.We often eat vegetables,fruits and fish.
  我的父亲认为健康的食物对我们的健康有好处。所以我们每天吃苹果。我们不吃薯条。我们常吃的蔬菜,水果和鱼。  My father is also a humored man.I love my father very much.
  我的父亲也是幽默的人。我非常爱我的爸爸。
my father小学英语作文篇3  My father
  My father is a businessman.He sells computers.
  我的父亲是一个商人。他卖电脑。
  He is a tall and strong man.He is very kind to my mother and me.He is warm harted and always help the people who is in trouble.He doesn’t like going to movies and watching TV at home,but he likes reading newspaper in the evening.He isn't good at talking,but only like to do something well.Sometimes he is very busy,and he can stay another place for several weeks.But when he comes back home,he can bring some interesting things to me.
  他是一个高大强壮的男人。他是我妈妈非常善良和我。他是热心,总是帮助处于困境中的人们。他不喜欢去看电影和在家里看电视,但他喜欢晚上看报纸。他不善于说话,但只喜欢把事情做好。有时他很忙,他可以在另一个地方数周。但当他回到家时,他可以带来一些有趣的东西给我。
  I love my father,and I am also proud of my father.
  我爱我的父亲,我的父亲也自豪。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.