查看: 70|回复: 0

高中英语优秀作文大全【三篇】

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  【篇一】关于读书 About Reading
  We have received education since the very young age. The elder always tells the young generation that study makes them become an useful person, so as to make a lot of money. As a result, in children’s mind, the purpose of reading is to make money. Indeed, when we learn, we will master the skills and find our place in the world. First, we need some skills to make money and make ends meet, but the meaning of reading is more than that. Reading can teach us the positive and different ways to treat life. A painting’s value will be appreciated by the people educated well, but for some people, it is just a picture. Reading endows us the beauty from life. It makes us happy and see a bigger world.
  我们从小就开始接受教育。大人们总是告诉年轻一代,学习能让他们成为一个有用的人,才能赚很多钱。因此,在孩子们的心目中,读书的目的是为了赚钱。的确,当我们学习时,我们会掌握到技能,找到我们在世界上的位置。首先,我们需要一些技巧来赚钱,需要满足正常需求,但读书的意义不止于此。读书可以教会我们用积极和不同的方式去对待生活。一幅画的价值会被受过良好教育的人欣赏,但对一些人来说,却只是一张图片。读书赋予我们生活的美,它使我们快乐,看到一个更大的世界。
  【篇二】包饺子 Making Dumplings
  My mother is good at making dumplings and I love the flavor she makes. So every time when I see her making dumplings in the quick way, I think it is such an easy thing for me. Last week, I decided to learn making dumplings from my mother and it was such a valuable experience for me. Before starting the main step, kneading the dough took me a really long time. My mother told me that it was a very important step, just like the base of a building. I did not do the base work well, so I passed it and came to make dumpling directly. My mother finished one dumpling only three seconds, but when I made the packaging of one dumpling. It was so hard to close well, and the meat went out. I never expected that making a dumpling would be so hard.
  我妈妈擅长包饺子,我也喜欢她做的味道,所以每次我看到她包饺子包得很快的时候,我就觉得对我来说应该也是很容易的。上周,我决定向妈妈学习包饺子,这对我来说是宝贵的经验。开始进入主要步骤前,揉捏面团花了我很长时间,我妈妈告诉我,这是一个非常重要的步骤,就像房子的地基。我没把基础工作做好,就直接做饺子。我妈妈只要三秒钟就完成一个饺子,但是当我包饺子时,很难包紧,肉都跑出来了。我从来没想到做饺子会如此困难。
  【篇三】我的同桌 My Deskmate
  The first day I came to high school, I met my deskmate. She was the first person I got to know in the school. So I counted on her so much. She was a very nice person and took me to look around the new environment. She has one thing that impresses me so much, which is her tough spirit. When we worked in a group, sometimes I wanted to give up the task, because it was a little difficult to finish, but my deskmate would encourage me not to give up. She said we could finish. At last, we solved the problems. Now I won’t give up easily, because I remember what my deskmate has taught me. I am so lucky to make friends with a nice person, and the things I learn from her will be very useful in my life.
  我上高中的第一天就认识了我的同桌,她是我在学校认识的第一个人。我很依赖她,她是一个非常好的人,带着我去熟悉新环境。她有一点给我留下了深刻的印象,那是她坚强的精神。当我们在一起完成一项任务时,因为难度有点大有时我会想放弃这个任务,但是我同桌会鼓励我不要放弃,她说我们可以完成的。最后,我们完成了。现在的我不会轻言放弃了,因为我记得同桌告诉我的。我很幸运认识这样的一个好人做朋友,从她身上学到的东西在我的一生中都会非常有用。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.