查看: 36|回复: 0

我的家人生日英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:10:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们每个人都有自己的家人,当我们生日的时候,我们家人会为我们度过生日,当我们的家人生日的时候,我们是否也应该给他们过生日呢?下面带来我的家人生日英语作文,欢迎阅览!
我的家人生日英语作文1  Today is my father’s birthday, but he doesn’t celebrate it. It’s because he must work today. I say happy birthday to him in the morning. And I prepare a birthday card for him, which I draw it by myself. I wrote “Happy birthday to you, my dear daddy. Best wishes from your dear daughter. I love you.” When I gave it to him, he was so happy and smiled to me. At night, we have a delicious dinner which is my father’s favorite dishes cooked by my mother. She says it’s her birthday gift to my father. I think it’s enough because we all enjoy the dinner. My father says that my mother and I give him a happy and beloved birthday.
  今天是我爸爸的生日,但是他没有特别地庆祝,因为他今天还要工作。早上,我对他说生日快乐,并把自己准备的生日贺卡给他。我在贺卡上写:“祝亲爱的爸爸生日快乐,您亲爱的女儿给您送上最美的祝福,我爱您。”我把贺卡送给他时,他开心地对我笑了。晚上,我们吃了一顿美味的晚餐,都是爸爸喜欢的菜色。妈妈说这是她为爸爸准备的生日礼物。我认为这足够了,因为我们都吃得很尽兴。爸爸说我和妈妈给了他一个快乐、情意浓浓的生日。
我的家人生日英语作文2  Today is my mother’s birthday. She is 40 years old, she is very beautiful. I use my pocket money to buy a small birthday cake, and I make a birthday card too. They are my gifts to my mother. In the evening, I put the candles on the cake, surprise her. I say: “Happy birthday to you!” She is very happy.
  今天是我妈妈的生日。她40岁了,她很漂亮。我用我的零花钱买了一个小生日蛋糕,我还做了一张生日卡。它们是我送给我妈妈的生日礼物。晚上的时候,我把蜡烛插到蛋糕上,给她一个惊喜。我说:“祝你生日快乐!”她非常高兴。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.