查看: 42|回复: 0

英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 02:05:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  带有翻译的演讲稿,对比于需要自己翻译的英语演讲稿,是不是在脱稿的时候容易多了。下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的几篇英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟,希望能帮到你哟。
英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟篇一  A child ran into the mountains, inadvertently he shouted: "hello." the voice just fell, from all sides came bursts of "hello." echo. Dashan promised. The child was very surprised, and shouted: "who are you?" the mountains also echo: "you who is it?" the children shouted: "why didn't you tell me?" the mountains also said: "why didn't you tell me?"
  The child could not help but angry, shouted: "I hate you." where he knew that this is not a cry, the voice of the whole world are: "I hate you, I hate you"
  The child ran home crying, told his mother, his mother said to the child: "the child, you go back to the mountains shouting 'I love you', try to see how the results will be OK?"
  The child ran up the hill again, and the child was surrounded by the echo of "I love you, I love you."
  The child laughed and the mountains laughed
  The boy did not understand, confused shook his head
  Sometimes, we always complain about others are indifferent, the mood is not very good, but I do not know you are the best mirror each other -- such as encounter a similar situation, ask yourself: what do you want to let others love, you have to go to love others.
  有一个孩子跑到山上,无意间对着山谷喊了一声:“喂……”声音刚落,从四面八方传来了阵阵“喂……”的回声。大山答应了。孩子很惊讶,又喊了一声:“你是谁?”大山也回音:“你是谁?”孩子喊:“为什么不告诉我?”大山也说:“为什么不告诉我?”
  孩子忍不住生气了,喊道:“我恨你。”他哪里知道这一喊不得了,整个世界传来的声音都是:“我恨你,我恨你……”
  孩子哭着跑回家,告诉了妈妈,妈妈对孩子说:“孩子,你回去对着大山喊‘我爱你',试试看结果会怎样,好吗?”
  孩子又跑到山上。果然这次孩子被包围在“我——爱——你,我——爱——你……”的回声中。
  孩子笑了,群山笑了。
  男孩不解的、迷惑的摇摇头。
  有时候,我们总是在抱怨着别人的态度太冷漠、情绪太不好,却不知你自己是对方一面最好的镜子——如遇到这样类似的情况,不妨问问自己做了什么——想让别人爱你,你得先去爱别人。
英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟篇二  An old man fishing in the river, a child came to see him fishing, skilled people, so not long to catch a full basket of fish, the old man is a lovely child, take the whole basket of fish to him, the child shook his head, the man asked in surprise: "why don't you?" the little boy answer: "I want your fishing rod." the old man asked: "what are you doing fishing?" he said: "this fish did not take long to finish, if I have a fishing rod, I can catch on, life could not finish eating."
  I think you will say: what a clever kid. If he was wrong, as long as the fishing rod, that he can not eat a fish. Because he did not understand the skills of fishing, fishing rod is light there is no use, because the fishing was not important "fishing rod" and "fishing technology."
  There are too many people think they have a life of the rod, and no fear in the rain, this will inevitably fall on the muddy ground. As the kids see the elderly, think that as long as the poles will not eat fish, the staff look like the boss, as long as they sit in the Office, there are rolled into the financing.
  有个老人在河边钓鱼,一个小孩走过去看他钓鱼,老人技巧纯熟,所以没多久就钓上了满篓的鱼,老人见小孩很可爱,要把整篓的鱼送给他,小孩摇摇头,老人惊异的问道:「你为何不要?」小孩回答:「我想要你手中的钓竿。」老人问:「你要钓竿做什么?」小孩说:「这篓鱼没多久就吃完了,要是我有钓竿,我就可以自己钓,一辈子也吃不完。」
  我想你一定会说:好聪明的小孩。错了,他如果只要钓竿,那他一条鱼也吃不到。因为,他不懂钓鱼的技巧,光有鱼竿是没用的,因为钓鱼重要的不在“钓竿”,而在“钓技”。
  有太多人认为自己拥有了人生道上的钓竿,再也无惧于路上的风雨,如此,难免会跌倒于泥泞地上。就如小孩看老人,以为只要有钓竿就有吃不完的鱼,像职员看老板,以为只要坐在办公室,就有滚进的财源。
英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟篇三  People have done experiments, will be one of the most ferocious sharks and a tropical fish placed in the same pool, and then use the glass separated, initially, the shark constantly hit that invisible glass, where the resistance is futile, it has not had to go across, and experimental personnel every day put some fish in the pond, so there is no lack of shark prey, but it still wants to go across, want to try that beautiful taste, every day is still constantly hit that glass, it has tried every corner, every time is exhausted, but always also get scars, several times was bleeding, and lasted a few days, whenever a glass A crack appeared, and the experimenter immediately added a thicker glass
  Later, the shark no longer hit that glass, no longer care about those beautiful tropical fish, as though they are moving on the wall murals, it started to wait every day there will be fixed carp, then use his hunting instinct agile, as if to return to the sea the mighty fierce domineering, but all this is simply false that way, at the end of the experiment, experimental personnel will take the glass, but the shark did not respond, every day is fixed regional travel with its tropical fish not only for those who turn a blind eye, even when those carp escaped to the side, he immediately abandon the chase, say what also don't want to in the past, the end of the experiment. The people He laughed at him for being the weakest fish in the sea, but the man who had lost his love knew why he was afraid of pain
  A lot of people like this shark, after many setbacks, blows and failures, they gradually lost the courage to die, the dream of death, and only the bleak eyes and sad sigh, helpless, helpless and powerless
  曾有人做过实验,将一只最凶猛的鲨鱼和一群热带鱼放在同一个池子,然后用强化玻璃隔开,最初,鲨鱼每天不断冲撞那块看不到的玻璃,耐何这只是徒劳,它始终不能过到对面去,而实验人员每天都有放一些鲫鱼在池子里,所以鲨鱼也没缺少猎物,只是它仍想到对面去,想尝试那美丽的滋味,每天仍是不断的冲撞那块玻璃,它试了每个角落,每次都是用尽全力,但每次也总是弄的伤痕累累,有好几次都浑身破裂出血,持续了好一些日子,每当玻璃一出现裂痕,实验人员马上加上一块更厚的玻璃。
  后来,鲨鱼不再冲撞那块玻璃了,对那些斑斓的热带鱼也不再在意,好像他们只是墙上会动的壁画,它开始等着每天固定会出现的鲫鱼,然后用他敏捷的本能进行狩猎,好像回到海中不可一世的凶狠霸气,但这一切只不过是假像罢了,实验到了最后的阶段,实验人员将玻璃取走,但鲨鱼却没有反应,每天仍是在固定的区域游着它不但对那些热带鱼视若无睹,甚至于当那些鲫鱼逃到那边去,他就立刻放弃追逐,说什么也不愿再过去,实验结束了,实验人员讥笑它是海里最懦弱的鱼。可是失恋过的人都知道为什么,它怕痛。
  很多人像这条鲨鱼一样,在多次的挫折、打击和失败之后,就逐渐失去了勇气。激情死了,梦想死了,剩下的只有黯淡的眼神和悲伤的叹息,无奈,无助和无力。
  • 英语演讲稿范文带翻译2分钟
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.