查看: 35|回复: 0

励志英语演讲稿一分钟

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 12:33:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语演讲稿的质量直接决定了演讲的效果。一篇好的英语演讲稿不仅可以快速抓住听众的注意力,还可以为整场演讲的成功打下坚实的基础。师哈哈网小编为大家整理了励志英语演讲稿一分钟3篇,希望对你有帮助。
励志英语演讲稿一分钟篇1  Good afternoon, Honorable Judges, Ladies and Gentlemen, the title of my speech is Defeat makes me more confident.
  Most people may think that defeat is a kind of obstacle that prevents you from being successful. Quite the contrary, I believe defeat makes me more confident.
  As you may know, if you can not be an excellent loser you will never win. Everything in my life always shows both my advantages and disadvantages. I have been entering a lot of contests. I don’t care about the results, but feel it is more important to learn something during the process. After I failed in the contests each time, the judges always gave me useful comments and suggestion addressing my shortcomings and helped me improve myself step by step. So, now I am more self-confident to face any challenges and believe I will be the final winner in my life.
励志英语演讲稿一分钟篇2  I have a happy family: Has me, daddy, mother. My father is one very strict, but the very humorous person, my mother is also very beautiful, because she likes by the beautiful development at the same time in front of others. They are the merchants, therefore is very busy, but actually very much cared that pays attention to my life and the study.
  My hobby hits the computer, studies English, plays the piano, I like all with the music related matter, moreover likes in the clear weather the morning taking a walk the seashore. My father daddy likes the outdoor activity, takes a walk and likes in the morning and the evening reads the newspaper, and said frequently with me about the society in the matter!
  Mother compares likes looking that the television watches the serial TV opera. But she looks like every day is quite busy! looks that father and mother rush about tired, sometimes I how want to make anything for father and mother, but father and mother always say me now most importantly the long spot society experience and the multi-study knowledge! therefore, I thought that now I must study well most importantly, after growing up, give my father mother the happy life.
励志英语演讲稿一分钟篇3  Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....
  everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have
  experienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .
  having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by later
  generations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!
  the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time pass by ,leaving nothing of significance.
  • 励志英语演讲稿一分钟
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.