查看: 60|回复: 0

护理面试英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 12:30:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  护理专业的你每一次自我介绍都是一次起跑,那么面试护士的你是赢在起跑线上的那个人吗?今天师哈哈网小编就来告诉你护理面试英语自我介绍,欢迎阅读。
护理面试英语自我介绍 篇【1】  Respected leader:
  Hello!
  Thank you very much for reading my resume. I'm XX XX of the University of nursing graduates. I have a solid basic knowledge of medicine, the operation of skilled and excellent working ability, I have confidence to be qualified for the work. Then, I volunteered to your organization.
  Choice itself means competition, competition can be more fully realize the value of self. I hope the results of this competition will allow me to work and study opportunities in your organization
  Medicine is a sacred science, its value is to save lives. The theoretical study of four years and one year clinical practice, I have a serious learning attitude, careful thinking and tough character. I have a friendly deal with caring heart, I love hot physical cause. Four years of medical edification round my medical dream, let my wings more rich, I will continue to study in clinical practice.
  During the period of school, I not only learn professional knowledge, improve the comprehensive quality, I served as Minister of the Ministry of life students, theory of central group, organized several party learning activities, organized several hundred bedroom rating, DIY contest, have a certain foundation and innovation ability. In the effort to learn the professional knowledge at the same time, I constantly enrich themselves, actively move closer to the party, the party, has accepted a senior party class training and passed the examination, lectures, and strive to become talents needed in today's society.
  As of twenty-first Century the college students, I have not only satisfied with the theoretical knowledge of the learning school, often to the social theory and practice, improve their comprehensive ability in personal practice. I believe I can adapt to the fierce competition in today's society.
  Finally, thank you for your sincere concern for me, I hope you can give me a dream, the chance to show the talent, I wish your college career on the upgrade, repeated success! Look forward to receiving your reply.
  This
  Salute!
护理面试英语自我介绍 篇【2】  Distinguished judges:
  Good morning!
  I am very honored to be here to participate in the interview, also thank you for giving me this opportunity!
  My name is XX, is a high school student at XXXX, nursing professional graduates! In the school during the study, good performance, excellent performance, fully grasp the basic theoretical knowledge of the nursing profession, and passed the National English four and public nutritionist three exams, and can skillfully use the basic skills of computer!
  During the three years of study made me realize that nursing is an applied discipline, strong practicability, combined with the theoretical system of natural science and social science, formed the basis for nursing theory and skills! I admire Nightingale, her burning themselves, others lit the spirit and with love, careful patience, sense of responsibility, take care of every patient working attitude, so I resolutely choose this nursing an industry, but also become engaged in nursing career goals and work attitude, in my heart deeply took on the position of the persistent and infinite love! I would like to make the power to assist doctors to help patients and their families To ease the pain, let them face the challenges of the disease, and to overcome the disease!
  I have a strong sense of responsibility and sense of collective honor, can bear hardships and stand hard work, work actively seriously, optimistic, have good interpersonal skills, able to take life seriously, during the internship in your hospital teaching under the guidance of teachers, proficient in all kinds of nursing skills, and to combine professional nursing knowledge flexibly in clinical nursing operation! Skilled nursing skills and strong interpersonal relations is to be patient, teachers and colleagues!
  I have a passion for the young, if you can give me the confidence and hope, so my confidence, my passion, my ability will be your most satisfactory answer!
护理面试英语自我介绍 篇【3】  My name is XXXX. I am XX years old. I graduated from the school of nursing. I feel very honored to be here today to introduce myself to you!
  In life I was a lively and cheerful, warm and generous, optimistic, independent, confident stronger man, I will put my positive side at work continue to develop, a serious and responsible attitude towards work, active communication, coordination, team spirit, I practice in the hospital more than a year of work, now master of the the nursing operation.
  I graduated from the time not too long, there is still a lack of experience, but in the future work, I will be full of energy, assiduously to the spirit of hard work, and constantly improve their work ability and comprehensive quality of learning and common progress, the hospital.
  Thank you!
  • 护理面试英语自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.