查看: 20|回复: 0

优秀初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 11:58:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中是中学阶段的初级阶段,需要在英语作文上打下良好的基础。那么怎么写一篇优秀的初中英语作文呢?以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的优秀初中英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
初中英语作文篇一  Dear Robert,
  I'm glad to receive your letter. Now I will tell you something about my plan for summer vacation after the final exam.
  Firstly, I will learn to drive. I think driving can be useful. Secondly, I will take some English courses.
  Thirdly, I will visit some tourist attractions. It must be very exciting.
  Last, I will do some reading in the vacation. What about you? I hope you can have a pretty vacation.
  John
初中英语作文篇二  Reading is my hobby. While reading, I can get a lot of happiness. When I'm free, I often read some famous books.
  Books are my best friends that always keep me a good company. They often give me powers.
  Through reading, I can enlarge my eyes as well as widen my heart.
  Through reading, I become more and more knowledgeable.
  My favorite books are Readers and VOA. Readers cover the knowledge of culture, literature, and history, so I can benefit a lot by reading it.
  VOA can let me know the foreign countries better. Thanks to VOA, my oral English is improving day by day.
  This is my good habit that I will keep it forever.
初中英语作文篇三  Hello, everyone. My English name is Sisi .I am a middle school student.
  My favorite animals are dolphins and rabbits. I think dolphins are smart and friendly, and rabbits are cute and a little bit quiet. Do you like koalas?
  They are one of Australian’s native animals. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't like them very well, because I think they are ugly.
  I like reading books! What an interesting thing it is!
  From books, I can read so many good stories, For example, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, this story is imaginary and powerful.
  I like spring, and I think spring is the most beautiful season in the year.
  It’s a warm time. The winter is good, too. We can play snow and make snowman.
初中英语作文篇四  Dear Professor Wang,
  On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, I'm writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History.
  We're going to have such a speech at 2:30 p.m. this Tuesday afternoon in the Meeting Room 401.
  It would be great honor if you can join in our activity
  Please inform us whether you could come. We're looking forward to favorable answer.
  Sincerely yours,
  Jimmy
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.