查看: 52|回复: 0

关于暑假去旅行计划英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 11:58:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  各位同学在暑假制定了什么旅行计划吗?暑假旅游行计划应该怎么用英语写作文。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,有关暑假旅行计划的英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
暑假旅行计划的英语作文篇一  This summer holiday I plan to go to the beach.I will go there with my parents and cousins.We'll stay there for three days at the local hotel.The trip will be the most wonderful one that I have ever had.
  Because we will do a lot of things there,such as playing volleyball ,windsurfing ,having barbecue at night.I'm really looking foward to it.
暑假旅行计划的英语作文篇二  The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase of harvest. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential.
  The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to travel, work and study in this vacation. In the first few days I want to climb Mount Hua Shan with several friends to refresh ourselves.
  Then I tend to visit relatives, senior school teachers and former classmates. Besides, to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities, I will find a part time job and conduct some social investigation.
  In short, I want to do interesting things in the summer vacation. Whatever I do, the goal is the same: to get necessary experience, acquire knowledge and broaden my horizons. Though the six week vacation will pass away at lightning speed, its influence is bound to last long.
暑假旅行计划的英语作文篇三  After the challenging College Entrance Examination, my anticipated summer holiday has begun. I will have a long winter holiday for almost three month.
  But I have already planned for it. Firstly, I will have a good rest at home and spend some time with my parents. I studied at school before, so I don’t have much time to company them.
  And then, I want to take a part-time job. I have graduated from senior school, and I think that a part-time job can help me being independent. I hope what I learn in school will be helpful to my new job. After earning some money, I want to have an after-graduation trip that I have been dreaming of for a very long time. My first choice is Xiamen, which is an attractive city.
  When the trip ends, it’s time for the college.
暑假旅行计划的英语作文篇四  Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.
  During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.
  Last I will help my mother do some housework. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.
  What will you do on Summer Holiday?
暑假旅行计划的英语作文篇五  Summer holiday is coming . I plan to go to Peking . I'll go to Changan Street.. I 'll visit the Great Wall. I'll go to the Summer Palace. and I'll go to many places I like. I'll buy some presents for my parents and my friends. I think I'll have a good time in Beijing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.