查看: 30|回复: 0

关于医生的五年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 11:58:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  医生可以济世救人,但是一般看到白大褂的医生都意味着要吃药打针,那么你们喜欢医生吗?下面小编精心整理了关于医生的小学英语作文,供大家参考,希望你们喜欢!
关于医生的英语作文1  I want to be a doctor I want to be a doctor in the future because doctors can help sick people and make them happy.They can make me happy,too.However,many people think the hospital is always dirty and it's easy for doctors to be ill.But if I am a doctor,I don't care it .I love this job very much and I believe my dream can come true one day.To be a doctor is good for me and I'll try my best to help sick people.
关于医生的英语作文2  Since I was a little child, I had a dream that I wanted to be a doctor. When I was little, I watched many TV series and movies about doctors. I thought they were so great. Therefore, I made up my mind to be a doctor. In my opinion, doctor is the people who can help patience get out of sickness and pain.I want to be the person who can help others. However, being a doctor needs so much professional knowledge and there is a long way to go. So I have to try my best on my study and go to a good college.
关于医生的英语作文3  Today I felt ao sick. So my mum took me to the hospital. When I saw the doctor in white, I was so nervous. The doctor examined my body and tone and took my temperature. He told my mum I had a serious cold. So I must be given an injection. I cried once I heard that, because I was afraid of ache.
  My mum encouraged me as well as the doctor. He said it wouldn't hurt that much. He was quite skilled. I thanked the doctor very much. Right now I feel much better.
关于医生的英语作文4  When I first read an article written by Chairman Mao,I knew a great doctor named Bethune.I’ve made up my mind to be a doctor ever since I realized how important a doctor’s job is.
  In the dictionary,doctor means a person who has been trained in medical science and who treats people that are ill.But I don’t think that is quite correct.In my opinion,a doctor is an angel who brings patients from illness to happiness and gives the hope to the patients to live on.Doctor himself is the most effective medicine to a patient.
  I used to get sick in my childhood,so I had to go to see the doctor frequently.Every time I saw a smile on the doctors face,I felt safe and warm.It seemed that the doctor was the only person that the pain should be afraid of.And at very beginning,I thought I should do something in return for the doctor’s unselfish help.Of course,the best way is to be a doctor.
  To be a doctor,I know,is not easy for everyone.It requires a kind heart and a difficult process of learning.But I have the faith to realize my dream and overcome all the difficulties I have to face.For me,I’ll treat every barrier on my way as a step of a ladder through which I can achieve success.
  At last,there is one thing for sure that it’s my honor to join in the glorious team of doctors and devote my whole life to helping others.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.