查看: 30|回复: 0

浙江高考英语作文素材

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 11:52:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于浙江的考生来说,多积累一些优秀的作文范文,对高考的英语写作会有很大的帮助。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的一些关于浙江高考英语作文素材的相关资料,供你参考。
浙江高考英语作文素材1:Bollywood  If people are asked which place produces the most movies, their first reaction is Hollywood. Hollywood is famous around the world, every year, thousands of movies are produced in here. While in fact, Bollywood produces the most movies. Bollywood is in India, it has a longer history than Hollywood. As the Hollywood is in America and American movies are popular around the world, so people get to know Hollywood and are not familiar Bollywood. I love to see the Indian movies, their main features are the dance and song. Almost in every movie, the protagonist will dance and sing to show their emotion. During the last decade, Indian movies had become more and more popular, people started to pay attention to it, like Three Idiots, it is very popular in China. The long history and good production deserve we take a look at the Bollywood.
  如果人们被问到哪个地方制作出最多的电影,他们的第一反应就是好莱坞。好莱坞在全世界都很有名,每年,成千上万的电影在那里制作。然而事实上,宝莱坞才是制作出最多电影的地方。宝莱坞在印度,比好莱坞的历史还长。由于好莱坞在美国,美国电影在全世界都受欢迎,因此人们知道好莱坞而对宝莱坞不熟悉。我喜欢看印度电影,他们的主要特征是跳舞和唱歌。几乎在每一部电影里,主人公都会通过跳舞和唱歌来展示心情。在过去十年间,印度电影越来越受欢迎,人们开始关注印度电影,比如《三傻》,就在中国很受欢迎。悠久的历史和好的制作,值得我们去关注宝莱坞。
浙江高考英语作文素材2:The Popularity of Chinese  Since we go to school, we have to learn English, it has been one of the main subjects. As we have learned English for a very long time, we will complain about it, we always make the joke that the foreigners should learn Chinese. Now, it is not the joke anymore, the world’s watching China, more and more foreign people are interested in Chinese, they have learned Chinese. When we open the TV, we can find that a hot show called Chinese Bridge, it is a competition for the foreign students to show their Chinese. I have seen the show, I was very impressed, the foreign students spoke Chinese so well, they knew our culture, they had enthusiasm, which made them enjoy learning Chinese. We should learn from the foreign students, they show us the way to learn a language well.
  从我们上学起,就要学习英语,英语已经成为了主要的科目之一。由于我们要学习英语
  很长一段时间,总会抱怨,我们会开玩笑说老外应该学习中文。如今,这不再是个玩笑了,全世界都在关注中国,越来越多的外国人对中文感兴趣,他们已经开始学习中文。当我们打开电视,可以发现一档热门的节目叫汉语桥,这是给外国学生展示汉语的竞赛节目。我看过节目,印象深刻,外国学生能把汉语讲得很好,我们了解我们的文化,有热情,这使得他们乐于学习汉语。我们应该向外国学生学习,他们给我们展示了学好一门语言的方法。
浙江高考英语作文素材3:Never Say Old  I am a big fan of tennis match, since our country’s great athlete Li Na’s retired, I am still keep an eye on the tennis. Australian Open is held in the first month of the year, this year, I watched a great game. The women’s first seed Serena Williams continued her legend, she was more than 30, but she is still the best, she won the champion. After the match, she gave the inspiring speech, she told that she wanted to tell everyone, it was never too late to chase what you want, she was the best example. I am so touched by her speech, people like to take the age as the excuse, actually, we should never say old.
  我是一名网球比赛的超级粉丝,自从我们国家伟大的运动员李娜退役后,我仍然关注着网球。澳大利亚网球公开赛每年都在一月举行,今年,我看到了很棒的比赛。女子的一号种子赛琳娜威廉姆斯继续她的传奇,她已经30多岁了,但是她仍然是最好的,她赢得了冠军。比赛过后,她发表了鼓舞人心的演讲,她说她想要告诉大家,追求你想要的永远都不晚,她就是最好的例子。我为她的演讲感动,人们喜欢拿年纪来当借口,事实上,我们应该永不言老。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.