查看: 30|回复: 0

学习主题的英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-6 06:05:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A Word Has That Change the World ——Smile and the World Smiles With You Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today I am very happy to be here to share with you some of my thoughts on the topic of “A Word has that Change the World——Smile and the World Smiles With You “. First, please look at my face. Do you know what I’m doing? Yes, quite right, I’m smiling. I like smiling, because it makes me more confident and more popular. Don’t you think it important? Can you imagine a world without smiles? Can you bear seeing sad faces here and there? What a gloomy world it would without smiles!
  Smile is so important of the world; it also can change the world! Smile and the world smiles with you!
  Do you still remember the smiles from someone in your mind? What’s your feeling about that? The majority of people are trying to pursue happiness through their lifetime, but what is the root of happiness? I take the strong position that one of the secrets is smile. Smile makes the world go around.
  It’s easier to make new friends through charming and friendly smiles. Smile always creates a good impression. Maybe we cannot remember someone’s name after meeting each other for the first time; however, his
  or her smile impressed us. But people sometimes overlook the importance of smiling since it is so simple. It seems that people are always in such a hurry for their own business that they complain a lot about the lack of happiness in life and some people even want to be Harry Porter to learn the magic spell of happiness.
  Ladies and gentlemen, every one of us want to know exactly well what the spell actually is and the spell is can change the world. What is it? so simple and just at hand. That’s smile.
  Smile is such a magic spell. It is a kind of emotional contact. It makes strangers becomes friends. It makes parents and children understand each other better and it makes the love between lovers deeper.
  Smile is such a magic spell. It’s also a kind of encouragement. It makes people feel warm in ice and snow. It gives thirsty people power to walk on in a dessert. It makes cowards become brave and it makes people see hope in desperate situations.
  So please remember smile make your life brighter. Smile and the world smiles with you. Every time you smile you give yourself a perfect chance to enjoy life. Every time you smile, you bring the brilliant sunshine to the whole world around you as well as to yourself.
  A smile is the common language of the world, is the perfect way to communicate. Smile to the world's stability and peace is hard to imagine that role. A smile can change the world , can change the way we live and
  attitude.
  So please smile, it will not only make your life happiness, will let others feel happy, still can let the whole world is filled with the taste of happiness!!!!!
  My speech is over, thank you very much!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.