查看: 49|回复: 0

河南英语高考作文素材范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-29 09:28:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每一年的英语高考作文都会引起高度的关注,河南地区的考生又可以积累哪些作文素材呢?下面是师哈哈网小编带来关于河南英语高考作文素材范文的内容,希望能让大家有所收获!
河南英语高考作文素材范文1  Dear Sir/Madam,
  I am a student in China and I plan to go to Britain to attend a summer school during
  The vacation. I’ve seen your ad, and I’d like to know something more about your six-week
  English course. First, when will the course start and how many class hours are there
  Per week? Besides, wish there would not be too many student in a class, ’d also like to know
  How much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included. Would
  There be host family or university dormitory?
  I am looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours faithfully,
  Li Hua
河南英语高考作文素材范文2:And I am a true boy  Seventeen years ago ,I was a baby ,I didn‘t know anything, just eating,watching and screaming.
  As time goes by ,I become a little boy ,full of curiosity and mistakes, Ididn't know the society.
  Now, with the help of my parents, teachers and friends, I get stronger, more wisdom and more responsible, I am a true boy, I get into the river of society and be together with different people, I learn much more, not only knowledge, but also the living skills ,I get out of young and innocent.And I understand a true boy should help others, do something for the society, be more generous, more polite.A true boy is a benchmarking of the society, although the society is king of dangerous, we should get into it and work it out, just for you, for me, for others.
  I am now a boy, I should be like a man.
河南英语高考作文素材范文3:An Unforgettable Day  Person’s life is made up of countless days, while some days may be boring, some are precious and unforgettable memories.
  July 15,20xx, the day I’ll never forget. It was a sunny day, but I was anxious, nervous and meanwhile, a little excited, for I was waiting for the arrival of my university admission notice. It was not until 3 pm that I finally waited the arrival of a green mail car full of hope. Only when I got the admission notice, did I believe that I was really admitted to my dream university&…university. It not only meant my past efforts and persistence not in vain, but also meant that I would say goodbye to the dull high school life, and step into the colorful university life. I was so happy and immediately called my parents to tell them the good news, and then teachers and classmates.
  What an unforgettable day!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.