查看: 47|回复: 0

手机的利弊英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-26 04:06:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  手机的利与弊(Advantages and Disadvantages of the Cell Phone)
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. Some think it is good for students to bring a mobile phone. But some people do not think so. They think it is bad for students to bring a mobile phone. Because the students will use mobile phones to play games, sent text messages, watch movies, etc which will do harm to their study. And if a mobile phone ring in the class, the teacher and students would be disturbed.
  In my opinion, we can bring mobile phones to school.As we know, the 21st century is a modern age and full of information. A mobile phone is one of the quickest tools for us to exchange information. The mobile phone is a fashionable and useful invention, so we ought to make the best use of it. Suppose there’s a sudden accident, it is more convenient for us to dial for help immediately. There’re also some games in the mobile phone. We can relax ourselves by playing them when we’re tired of our studies. In my opinion, it’s not wrong to follow the fashion, but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way and do not disturbed others.
  nowadays,with the rapid development of it and information industry, cell phones play a dominant role in towns people's life. but, like everything else, they have both favorable and mffavorahle aspects.first, it's useful. as a wireless mobile telephone, it's easy and handy to early to wherever one goes and call the callee however far away he is. therefore, it greatly facilitates people's life. second, it's convenient. whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can nmke a call immediately. most important of all, it's a very helpful companion. with a multirfunction cell phone in hand, one can easily get on the net, browsing the useful information, conducting e-commerce and doing whatever one can do via internet.
  however, just as everything has two sides, the cell phone also has many disadvantages. to begin with, it's expensive to buy and costly to pay the hills, esp. that of global service. to make matters worse, it's also easy to lose and costly to get it repaired. worst of all,it's not as clear as a family telephone and sometimes the number dialed is often not available. last but not least, it's alleged the microwaves in it might do harm to people's health. in my opinion,with its expenses greatly reduced after china's entry into the wto, it will face an ever brighter future in its development. someday most of them will be developed into new intemet-enabled mobile phones, which will be as useful as pocket computers. and i believe its advantages will not only offset its disadvantages, but also far outweigh them.
  Nowadays, with the rapid development of IT, cell phones play a more and more important role in people’s life. But, like everything else, they have both favorable and unfavorable aspects.
  First ,it’s useful. As a wireless mobile telephone ,it’s easy and handy to carry it wherever one goes and call the callee however far away he is. Therefore, it greatly facilitates people’s life. Second, it’s convenient. Whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can make a call immediately. Most important of all, it’s a very helpful companion. With a multifunction cell phone in hand, one can easily get on the net, browsing the useful information, conducting e-commerce and doing whatever one can do via Internet.
  However, just as everything has two sides, the cell phone also has many disadvantages,. To begin with, it’s expensive to buy and costly to pay the bills, esp. that of global service. To make matter worse, it’s also easy to lose and costly to get it repaired. Worst of all, it’s not as clear as a family telephone and sometimes the number dialed is often not available. Last but not least, it’s alleged the micro-waves in it might do harm to people’s health.
  In my opinion, with its expenses greatly reduced after China’s entry into the WTO,. Someday most of them will be developed into new Internet-enabled mobile phones, which will be as useful as pocket computers. And I believe its advantages will not only offset its disadvantages, but also far outweigh them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.