查看: 31|回复: 0

高中英语作文种类

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-21 12:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考书面表达试题不但考查了考生适应交际情景运用语言的能力,同时也考查了拼写造句和连句成篇的能力,这三个层次的能力是综合测试的。下面,师哈哈网小编为你整理了高中英语作文种类,希望对你有帮助!
高中英语作文种类篇1:提纲作文  在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师授课时只用英语,还是英语、汉语兼用?某英语杂志社就此话题邀请中学生发表看法。请围绕How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only,or in both English and Chinese?这个问题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英语短文。
  授课形式一:只用英语
  优点:有助于提高听说能力等
  缺憾:不易听懂等
  结论:……
  授课形式二:英语、汉语兼用
  优点:易于理解等
  缺憾:英语氛围不浓等
  结论:……
  注意:1.词数 100~120,短文开头已给出(不计词数)。
  2.参考词汇:atmosphere氛围
  满分文(一)
  I prefer my English classes to betaught in both English and Chinese, whose advantage is that it is easy for usto understand what the teacher talks about. The teacher first teaches the classin English, and then she explains those that are hard to understand to us sothat we get a better knowing of the passage. That will be good for us.
  However, teaching the class in twolanguages will make the English atmosphere not so strong. Some students whowish to be taught in English will be disappointed.
  Except for the disadvantage, I thinkit is really good to hear two languages in classes. It can make us morefamiliar with the foreign culture.
  名师指导:
  审题是作文的第一要素,本文的审题准确无误。无论是要点的把握还是结构的组织都证明了这一点。本文运用多种复杂句式,整体看来是不错的。文中的一个复合句式显示了作者的英语功底。其他出彩短语的使用也很地道,可以参看好句中的分析。
  背诵内容:
  1.advantage n.优点
  2.be familiar with,对某人熟悉
  3. atmosphere n.气氛
高中英语作文种类篇2:图表作文  今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
  Number of people in City X travelling
  abroad in 1996, 20xx and 20xx
  要求:1. 简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因;
  2. 结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题;
  3. 针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点);
  4. 词数120左右;
  5. 参考词汇:吐痰 spit v.
  When people’s life is getting better and better,more and more people choose to spend their holidays abroad. The year 20xx seesa sharp increase in the number of overseas travelers compared with the year20xx, when the number was already much larger than that of the year 1996. It’sa good thing that Chinese tourism is developing very fast. However, reportsabout people’s bad manners flood in. Some are even asked if all Chinese spitand litter everywhere. The poor behavior has done great harm to the image ofChina, which is really shameful.
  China has long been regarded as a country withgood manners. Everybody should keep some do’s and don’ts in their mind to guidetheir behavior in public, home and abroad. Win respect for yourself and ourcountry!
  内容要点
  1. 简析表格内容;
  2. 出境旅游人数快速增长的原因,如:生活水平的提高(学生需自己发挥)
  3. 漫画中的问题: 随地吐痰,乱扔垃圾
  4. 个人的看法,指出这些行为是不文明的;要提倡社会公德(学生需自己发挥至少两点)
  该篇文章完全完成了试题规定的任务。 准确、清楚地表达了图表、漫画和要求中的内容,要点无遗漏,应用了较多的语法结构和词汇有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,达到了预期的写作目的。属于很不错的高分范文!
高中英语作文种类篇3:图画作文:  根据以下图画,写一篇英语短文,描述今昔通讯方式的变化,以及这些变化给人们生活带来的影响。
  注意:1.词数:100左右
  2.生词:通讯:communicate 互联网:the Internet
  Great changes have takenplace in the way of communication in people’s life.
  In the past, people kept intouch with each other mainly by writing letters or using the public telephone.But now almost everyone has his own mobile phone. People can communicate witheach other almost at any place and at any time. What’s more, people have easyaccess to the Internet, which enables them to send and receive e-mails wheneverthey like. With these changes, people’s pace of life has been quickened andpeople’s work has been made more efficient. It used to take several days tohear from each other, but now it takes only several minutes, even if they are intwo different countries.
  In a word, people have aneasier life nowadays.
  名师点评:
  此类文章首先要构思文章结构
  开头:总起即说什么
  常用句型:
  1. In short, things have begun to improve since …
  2. Great changes have taken place in …
  3. With the growing popularity of Internet surfing in China, the quality of ourlives is improving.
  4. There are some three major values of owning a car, To begin with … Next… last... There are, on the other hand, more reasons against it. First…, Second…, Finally…
  主体:即怎么说?可用举例、对比、分析、数字、描写等。
  列举过去的情况Take … for example, in the past she …. / sheused to do besides…, what’s more.
  列举现在的情况 but now, not only do/ can he … but also he …;besides, in addition, moreover, what’s more…
  结尾:总结 in short; in a word; as a result
高中英语作文种类篇4:开放作文  你班将组队参加学校组织的集体舞比赛(group dancingcompetition),班长希望大家积极参与。对此谈谈你的想法。
  A group dancing competition will be held in ourschool and the monitor calls on everybody to take an active part in it. Whilemost of my classmates are still hesitating whether to participate, I have saidyes to our monitor with great pleasure.
  Generally speaking, there are two reasons for mydecision. First, it is a good opportunity for me to relax myself, which willenable me to study more efficiently. All work and no play makes Jack a dullboy, so goes the saying, which clearly shows us the importance of relaxation. Besides,I think I am a good dancer after learning dance for more than five years.Participating in the contest will be a golden chance for me to show my dancingskills and make some contributions to the class.
  For the two reasons mentioned above, it is nosurprise that I have such a strong enthusiasm on the group dancing competition.
  你的文章必须包括以下内容:
  1)你是否会参加比赛;
  2)你做出该决定的具体理由。
  所谓开放作文,是相对于我们过去一直沿用的书面表达这种指导性写作(GuidedWriting)而言的。它是一种比传统的书面表达限制较少的、留给考生自由发挥空间更多的考查学生书面表达能力的一种题型。开放作文属于命题作文,考生要根据所给命题,独立进行构思,并必须做适当的发挥。它在一定程度上考查了考生的写作能力,即要求考生根据写作动机选择相应的写作策略,并根据自己已经具备的相应知识完成写作。以下是开放作文常用句型
高中英语作文种类篇5:书信  下面是一个中学生给某报编辑部写的一封信,仔细阅读并就信的内容以编辑的名义给此中学生回一封信。
  Dear editor.
  I aman active girl, and I speak and laugh loudly in the classroom, like a boy. Idon’t care about small matters. On the contrary, my neighbor, the girl who sitsnext to me, speaks quietly and dare not do the things I often do. I canunderstand this.
  What Ican’t stand is that she often gets angry with me about small things. How can Iget along with her?
  yours,
  Sunny
  注意:1)书信格式要规范;
  2)回信需就原信内容给出至少三条建议(如谈心,相互理解,参加他们的生日等活动,谈论共同话题,
  分享快乐等等);
  3)字数:120左右。
  范文:
  Dear Sunny,
  It’svery good that you want to be friends with this girl. In my opinion, you’dbetter first have a heart-to-heart talk with her, because understanding eachother is very important for you two. And I also think it’s better for you toask her to join you and your classmates in all kinds of activities, such asbirthday parties, going out for a walk, discussing some fashionable topics, andso on. Besides, helping each other is also very important for both of you. Justshare happiness and sadness with her. And I believe she will understand you intime and it is certain you two will be good friends in the future. Good luck toyou.
  Yours,
  Editor
高中英语作文种类篇6:通知:  假设你们将于5月10日去体检。请根据下列内容和提示,写一篇口头通知,词数80左右。
  1.体检地点:人民医院,离我们学校不远,步行大约15分钟的路程。
  2.体检日期:5月10日上午8点,星期六。
  注意:
  1.7:45在医院门口集合,可以骑车或步行前往。
  2.体检前空腹。
  3.在医院保持安静,听从医生和护士的安排。
  范文
  Notice
  Attentionplease, everyone,
  Our class will go to have a physicalexamination in People's Hospital on Saturday, 10th May. . It is not far from our school. It's aboutfifteen minutes' walk. You may either walk there or go there by bicycle.
  The examination will begin at 8:00. We are not allowed to eat or drink anythingbefore the examination. Keep quiet there and listen to the doctors and nurses.After the examination you may go home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.