查看: 47|回复: 0

有关网上聊天的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 05:43:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I have received a e-mail from an old friend yesterday. she asked how my summer holiday is.had i ever gone to somewhere for pleasure ! and also ,told me that she wanted to go around for fun ,but ,unfortunately,there is no time! what a pity !so ,if i would get to work ,how will my life be? what type of jobs should i choose? uh ,maybe i think a lot ! how time flies! i have reached school for almost half a month.came to read articles day by day. homely &comely appearance! want to make a beating plan! buy some herbs ,face-mask and so on . surfing the internet ,i chance meet a stranger ,he has a beatiful net-mane,it give me a good sence,so i made him into my friends-list,and then i found ,that he has doctor degree. and he is of great knowlege! uh ,and a confident man! but unluckly ,he divorced .maybe in our country ,divorcement is normal .but i feel unsafety. i must get to listen "4+1" oral english now ,continue it later!
  【参考译文】
  昨天我收到了一位老朋友的电子邮件。她问我暑假过得怎么样,我去过什么地方消遣过吗?!还有,她告诉我,她想四处寻找乐趣,但不幸的是,没有时间!太遗憾了!所以,如果我要去工作,我的生活会怎样?我应该选择什么样的工作?呃,也许我想了很多!时间过得真快!我到学校已经快半个月了,每天都来读文章。朴实与清秀的外表!想制定一个计划!买些草药、面膜等。上网,我偶然遇到一个陌生人,他有一个漂亮的网的鬃毛,它给了我一个很好的感觉,所以我让他在我的好友列表,然后我发现,他有博士学位。他是伟大的知识!嗯,还有一个自信的人!但不幸的是,他离婚了。也许在我国,离婚是很正常的。但是我觉得不安全。我现在必须听4 + 1英语口语,以后再继续!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.