查看: 48|回复: 0

我人生的真正考验

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 05:29:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A real test in My life
  When I was a ten-year-old girl, I was once asked to deliver a speech titled” A real Test in My Life”. to talk before the whole class! Just imagine! That will be a “real test to me, then so terribly shy as to tremble at the mere thought of uttering any word with so many eyes set upon me.
  I had no other choice, though. First was to draft the speech. This just a piece of cake to me; I was a good writer----something to pride myself in. the hard part lied with my oral presentation; to read from the paper was not allowed; I had to give the speech from my memory and in front of such a big audience! A real trial began when I stood on the platform, my mind blank and my legs trembling. Somewhere from that corner came some giggling or what. My eyes became dim and I vaguely sensed some cool dripping down my face. How much time had passed by, I didn’t know. My audiences were still waiting, patiently and without signs of rushing me. Gradually found myself back, stammering out my speech. Finally I finished. After what seemed to be a hundred years, I found my audience applauding. I made it!
  From then on, my fear for talking before an audience disappeared. Actually with my confidence building up, I now turn to be a great speaker. Looking back, I know the greatest obstacle on our way to success is our fear; overcome it and let our potential out, and we will make to our goals
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.