查看: 46|回复: 0

关于利弊的高中英语作文范文3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 05:28:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  关于利弊的高中英语作文范文一:科技的利弊
  The rapid development of science and technology has brought about great changes to human life.The great benefits brought about by this progress is hailed in every corner of the world.New electronic appliances have made our life simpler than ever before.New inventions have helped us to organize our daily activities.Our job can be done faster.Mobiles and QQ have made it easier to communicate with other people.Internet has enabled us to know and understand other culture and society better.
  However,The disadvantages about this development should not be neglected .Some of scientific inventions have even caused great harms or disastersto mankind.For example,advanced technology can be easily manipulated by irresponsible persons.Besides,We'll be too dependant on it.When technology fails,we are helpless
  Sometimes,it affects our health and lifestyles(we'll be complacent and lazy.) The chemicals may be hazardous).What's worse,Science and tecnology may even destroy our simple and healthy life(Sometimes How we miss the traditional style of living!).In addition ,The appearance of new technology may invade our privacy.
  To sum up,humans must be alert against the possible harm while enjoying the benefits from them.
  关于利弊的高中英语作文范文二:汽车的利弊
  As time goes on, people are getting richer and their life is getting better and better. As a result, more people are ready to buy cars for their own use. But different people have different ideas about whether they should buy cars for personal use.
  Some people hold the belief that buying cars for personal use can help develop motor industry in our country. With the help of cars, it will be convenient for them to go to and off work. Besides, cars can make their life more colourful and beautiful.
  As we all know, every coin has two sides. Some people think that more personal cars will make roads more crowded and produce more dirty gases. In addition, more cars will use more resources. Therefore, too many cars will make energy supply more demanding.
  As far as I am concerned, I think it necessary for people to buy their own cars as long as they are able to.
  关于利弊的高中英语作文范文三:五一假期的利弊
  Advantages :have a good rest/spend more time …with …Disadvantages:…cause a lot of trouble…/be crowded everywhere…In 20XX, ‘May golden week’ was canceled, but this year people have discussed the problem whether we should renew ‘May golden week’ or not.Some people think the 7-day holiday is very important.
  Firstly, we could have a good rest and refresh ourselves after several months of hard work.
  Secondly, we could spend more time staying with our family.
  Thirdly, we will be able to use the one-week vacation to travel to some farther places such as foreign countries.However, other people hold the opposite view. They think it causes a lot of problems.
  It may lead to traffic jam and visitors will not enjoy themselves if the travelling spots are over-crowded.As a student, I prefer a 7-day holiday. Not only can I sleep well and do exercise, but also I can read some interesting books. How I wish a 7-Day holiday would come soon and we will have a 7-day holiday then!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.