查看: 31|回复: 0

高考讨论问题英语作文导练

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 05:25:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高一英语课本 Unit 3 (第 20 页)是一个以“ Eco-travel ”为题材的阅读材料,材料下面要求学生“ Work in groups of four, I magine that the four of you are going on an Eco-trip. Prepare role cards for the discussion and decide where you are going. ”可利用这个材料练习高考问题讨论类作文。
  写作线索:
  1. 列出写作要点 Eco-travel :
  2. 写作参考
  可借鉴 20XX 高考作文范文给出起句:Recently,our class have had a discussion about an Eco-travel.
  名子连接:借鉴 20XX高考作文范文:Some of my classmates are in favor of … They say … They also say … what’s more … However, other students are against the idea, saying that … so …
  借鉴 20XX年全国高考作文范文: Opinions are divided on the question. Some of the students are against the idea of … They believe … What’s more … One the other hand, other students think … They suggest, however, …
  参考范文
  Recently,our class have had a discussion about an Eco-travel. Some of my classmates are in favor of going to Red River Village. They say they could swim there and go boating on it. They also say they could learn about the birds by the river. What’s more,by staying at hotels in Red River Village,they can help the villages make money so that they can take care of the river and birds. However,other students are against the idea,they prefer Snow Mountain,saying that they could go hiking and looking at other animals there. They suggest planting trees on the mountains. They also say by going there,they could help the people to keep the mountain clean to take care on the birds on the mountains.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.